I'm back

Y/n's pov
I was on my way to the mountain to meet the team. My mission was to take them all down one by one till they all fall. But I had to act like I've changed from bad to good which was difficult.

I was flying to the mountain I had a backpack with my stuff that'll I need and my weapons. Vandal Savage said if I don't succeed I'll be punished which means he'll beat me up a lot, so I better succeed.

I got to the mountain, this was my first time back I was nervous to see them again. I landed to the ground and made my way towards to the entrance. I made my way through the entrance when the alarms went on saying intruder alert. Uh oh, I thought as I knew the team was going to ran out here ready to fight me.

I heard footsteps, the light was off too, I remembered my training from Vandal and Klarion. I waited till I felt one of them nearby to attack. I heard a gorilla for some odd reason. A rope come out of nowhere and pulled me, I landed on the floor. The rope then went back to the darkness. I tried to see but I couldn't. Then I got blasted then fell over again. Last the rope come again and tied me up.

The lights turned back on again I saw my old team including Nightwing who was shocked, there was a couple of new members too. There was a girl dressed in a batman suit she had auburn hair and had blue eyes, next there was a boy who was green with a tail he had a red suit on he had dark green eyes and green eyes, then there was a girl in a bee costume at first she was tiny then she got large she had brown eyes. Then there was this weird creature it was blue and black. Next there was this sea creature thing he had red eyes he went to go kiss Megan did Megan and Conner break up? Then there was a boy in a robin suit he looked a little like him except for the hair which was short but it was black. Last was the girl with the rope tied around me she looked a bit like Wonder Woman, she had a black shirt with the Wonder Woman symbol across it and red leggings, she had blond hair with a black headband it in and had blue eyes.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Superbly said as he changed a bit he was wearing the same shirt expect the sleeves were a bit longer and he had the same things one expect he had on black fingerless gloves on. "Please help me!" I screamed acting like I was really in trouble, "what's wrong?" Megan asked she still the same expect her hair got short and she's dating the weird fish creature. "I escaped vandal Savage, now he'll probably send people out to home and get me!" I said starting to panic. "Ok we'll help you!" Megan said sounding happy to see me before she untied me nightwing said "wait how do you know your not lying?"

I thought of how to make them believe me then I thought oh something. "Come here" I said as I smiled for the first time forever, Nightwing crouch down to where I was as I leaned in a kissed him which surprised him but he gave in. I back away with nightwing smiling as big as every. "Ok we trust you" he said as he was still smiling as the team just laughed as the girl untied me.

The new members of the team introduced themselves to me as did I. The girl dressed as batman said she's batgirl and she took off her mask "my real name is Barbara Gordon" she said as she put her mask back on and left to go train. The boy that was green was named beast boy his real name was Garfield Logan, the girl in the bee costume said she was bumblebee but her real name was Karen Beecher as she took off her mask to reveal her brown short hair, the blue and black creature was blue beetle and the creature thing come off to reveal a boy with black hair and brown eyes. Then it was the sea creature thing whose name was Lagoon boy his real name was La'gaan boy, then it was the next robin whose name was Robin and he didn't share his real name with me, last was the girl who tied me up her hero name was wonder girl and her real name was Cassandra Sandsmark but she likes
to be called Cassie. After that I decided to go to my old room to go to bed, I went in there I was still the same as I left, like no one went in there. As I stared at everything I had before Nightwing was leaning in the door way just smirking as I was looking around. "Looks like you miss you're room" Nightwing said as I got scared of him, time to act I thought as I put on smile which was hard. "You have no idea" I said as I looked around in amazement. "Haha well goodnight" he said as went up and kissed my check and left as I just stood there.