She's back

Nightwing's pov
I woke up in the middle of the night. The cup of coffee was all gone. I decided to go up to my room to get some sleep.

I was so tried I almost fell over but I managed to get upstairs. He whole manor was dark and quiet. Everyone was already asleep. Wonder what time it is? I thought as I started making my way towards the stairs.

When I reached the top I went to my room. Right before I could open the door I heard something break and footsteps like they were running. Someone broke in! I thought as I fully woke up and ran in my room to get my eskrima sticks. I rushed it of my room wondering if I should wake Bruce and Tim.

If I do they could help out, but it could only be one person who's not really smart, or it could be a gr- my thoughts got interrupted when that person saw me and started to throw ninja stars at me. I barley dodged them I started to make a run to that person. That person realized and threw a ninja star at me that I didn't dodged in time, it binned me to the wall the person threw another one so I wouldn't get out.

I'm a hero for crying at loud and some random person just took me down!! That's not fair!! I yelled at myself I could've at least turned the lights on. The person was wearing a mask to hide their face.

The person walked over to me and looked at me. The person then punched me in the stomach, then the person removed the ninja stars and I fell down. I had to recover fast cause they were making their way upstairs. I threw a book at the person, it hit their head and the person looked at me I could tell they were smirking. Oh boy what have I done? I thought as the person ran towards me sweeping my feet from under me. I did the same and I hurry up and got up.

I think I got the person mad cause they got up and got two swords out of a holder on her back. The person swing them and pointed one at me at my throat. I dropped my eskrima sticks when the person threw ninja stars at me. Wow never thought I go down by someone I don't even know! Bruce is gonna be shocked when he finds out! I thought as I prepared for my life to end.

Right before he person did someone took her other sword from them. It was none other than Tim Drake. He held the sword and threw it away far from the person. The person then looked at Tim and threw the other sword on the ground the person looked at the ground probably giving up. I went to go call the police when Tim said "Wait! Should we see who this person is? And should we get Bruce and Alfred?" He said looking at me like I needed to answer I nodded my head and he went to got get them while I stayed and kept an eye and the mysterious person who broke into the manor. I also thought I should tied the person up so they wouldn't escape.

Tim came down with Bruce and Alfred behind him "see someone broke into the manor I told you" Tim said as he pointed at the person who was now tied up. "What!?! How!?!" Bruce asked puzzled by how the person got in. "Alfred did you turn the security system off again?" Bruce asked Alfred our butler and Bruce's adopted father. "What! No sir I remembered to turn it on this time" Alfred said. "Let's see this person is" Bruce said as he nodded towards me letting me know to take the mask off.

When I took the mask off the person I was shocked on who it was. It-it was .... y/n! Her e/c looked vicious, her h/l h/c was tied up and she has red highlights. "Y/n!" Bruce said shocked. "Is this the girl nightwing is looking for?" Tim asked confused by all of this. "Yes master Tim" Alfred said as he grabbed Tim's shoulder. "LET ME GO!" Y/n yelled trying to get out. "Tell us why you're here!" Bruce said as he got down to business. "Never" she said venom laced in her voice as she smirked. I have a bad feeling about this. I thought as her eyes started to glow red. That does not look good. I thought as I remember she is part demon. "Alfred get Tim and yourself away from here!" I said as me and Bruce started to back up. "Ok master dick" Alfred said as he took Tim to the Batcave.

Her eyes were still glowing red then the rope undid it's self and her hands were free. Her hands then started glowing red. Everything in the manor started to be lifted even me and Bruce were in mid air. "What's happening?" Bruce said trying to take in what's happening. "I don't know" I said looking at her as she was flying and her hair untied and she looked even more prettier than ever.

"Hey, you got drool right there" Bruce said as he pointed  to where it was and he smirked as I smiled weakly and wiped it off. "You told her your identity, right?" Bruce asked. "Umm yeah" I said as I rubbed my neck knowing what he's gonna say. "Then how come she doesn't remember you?" Bruce asked trying to figure out. "I don't know" I said as I looked down then looked up at y/n.

Y/n's pov
The demon side of me got the better of me. But stupid dick aka Robin had to get in way. I started to fly and lift everything in the manor including dick and some guy probably his dad.

I got pieces of the ground and crushed it with no desire. Dick was still looking at me like he never saw this side of me. I made water appear and had it circled around me, dick and the other guy were trying to figure out what I was doing. I also got some fire I stared at it and smirk before I threw it at the other guy. "Bruce watch out!" Dick said as he pushed the so called Bruce out of the way. Wait Bruce Wayne the millionaire playboy? I thought as I made a gush a wind come and circle around the two.

"I finally got you, now let's end this! I gotta find batman" I said as i used my powers to bring me a rock and I raised it above them ready to release it to crush them both.

Before I could do that I got hit by a birdarange. When I looked who threw it I saw some boy dressed in a suit that looked like robin's. I just turned away and was back to what I was about to do. But then I felt something go into me like I've been shot. When I turned around I saw a guy with a gun that was pointed at me. I looked where it was pointed I got shot in my shoulder. I started to get dizzy then I passed out.

Nightwing's pov
Me and Bruce ran out of the way before the rock crushed us. I ran towards y/n where she passed out and her shoulder is bleeding. I ripped a piece of my clothes and tied it around her shoulder. I then took a minute to stare at her at her beauty.

"Thanks Alfred and Tim for saving us" Bruce said as he was grateful. "Your welcome master Bruce and master dick" Alfred said as he went down to batcave. Tim just stand there and looked at me then ran off to go back to bed.

"You know she can't stay here?"Bruce said as he started making his way towards me. "I know" I said as I look at her, her clam face and her bleeding shoulder. "Come on let's get dressed up we gotta take her down to the arkham." Bruce said as he noticed I was still in my nightwing costume. Bruce ran down to the Batcave to change into his batman suit.

He came out a few minutes later now in his batman suit. "Let's go " batman said as he started to head back down to the Batcave. I picked up y/n body and carried her. We got into the Bat mobility, then I put her in and went in.

Once we got there I took her out and went inside. They found a cell  for her and I put her in but before I went out I asked for a minute with her. The guard agreed he then assigned two guards to watch.

I looked at y/n her bandage shoulder. I felt bad for her, she was just a nice girl and beautiful one too but thanks too stupid klarion she's evil but still beautiful. She started to wake up a bit I was a bit shocked.

She started to wake up and her e/c eyes showed. Once she saw me she game me a mean look and I backed away. "Hi y/n" I said hoping she would recognize me. "Get out of here Robin!" She said as her eyes started to glow red. "No!" I said as I started to get closer to her. The wind pushed me away from her and the guards came and told me my time is done. I started to make my way to the door when I turned around and took one last look at her. Before I left she said something "you don't know what you and Batman got yourself into!" She said as her eyes glowed one last time. I went back into the the Bat mobility and we left back to the manor.

A/n
Hey guys sorry for the long update. I stared school about a week ago, I'm finally an 8th grader, I'll try and update when I can if not please don't be mad. K guys did you like this chapter if so please vote and comment. You got thrown in arkham what will you do, how will you get out? What did you mean when you said "you don't know what you and Batman got yourself into!". Ok that's it bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!!