Undercover

Artemis' pov
Me and Aqualad left to go to his ship. I put the necklace on and to disguise my face from everyone expect for him, but I'll have a mask on. I went to the bathroom to go change to my costume but not my regular one a different one, it had a brown mask with black at the nose and on the checks with ear to make me look like a tiger, the costume was brown and black too, I don't have my bow with me instead I have a crossbow and a sword.

After I got into my costume I came out with my mask in my hand and my weapon behind me in the holster. I went to Aqualad he said I was his side woman ( sorry I can't remember). Once he saw me he told me to quickly put my mask on because we were almost to where his dad's ship is. I did what he ask for me to do I was hoping Wally will be alright.

As we were on our way towards his dad's ship I couldn't stop thinking about Wally, his red hair that's so red looks likes flames on his head, his green eyes which I always find myself gazing into them when he's trying to talk to me. I miss Wally, I just want to go back and never leave him ever ever. I thought as we came to a stop as Aqualad told me we are at his dad's ship now. "Let's go" I said preparing myself for the worst.

Nightwing's pov
I made sure Wally was home and after that I continued my search or y/n. ( ha I didn't forget bout her, or you). I wanted to find her, to make sure she's alright. I was ready even if it takes me all night I will find her.

**********later that night***********

I looked everywhere!! Where can she be!?!? I thought to myself as I drove back to the manor, it's like 3 in the morning and I never found her.

I pulled into the bat cave and stopped it once I got off my motorcycle I quietly went up to the manor and was about to go up stairs when some idiot turned the lights on and scared me that I tripped over my own feet and fell over. The worst part was it was Bruce, Alfred, Tim and the one girl I was looking for y/n there laughing their heads off at me.

"Where were you?" Bruce asked as he stopped laughing and went back to normal Bruce Wayne, he gave me a stern looked as i just couldn't help but stare at y/n, her beautiful smile as she and Tim were still laughing about me falling. "So, where were you?" Bruce asked again since I never answered him the first time. "I was out" I said as I finally got up off the floor and took my mask off to reveal my icy blue eyes. "Where and why?" Bruce asked even more stern this time even giving me the famous bat glare. "Fine! I was out looking for y/n, I got worried for her and I didn't even think that she would be here!" I said giving in. Y/n looked touched to see that I looked for her.

"Okay" Bruce said as he went back up stairs probably to go back to bed. So did Alfred looking tried still, Tim stayed with me and y/n for bit till he went back to bed. Now it was just me and y/n in the living room and it's like still 3 in the morning. "So-" before I finished what I was about to say I got cut off with her kissing me on the lips. She had her hands around my neck and I gave in and put my hands around hips and kissed her back. She broke the kiss and looked happy, "what was that for?" I asked now wishing I never did. "You deserve it after all you really cared about me to go searching at night." She said as she made her way up stairs probably to the guest bedroom to go back to bed. "Wait why are you here you have a room in the mountain?" I asked barley realizing that she has her own room in the mountain. "While it's hard you know since Artemis died and all the mountain is the last place I want to be." She said as she took off before I asked another question.

I went upstairs to my room to get some sleep. I changed my costume to my pjs and I got under my covers I was just about to turn my lamp off when I realized, y/n never knew Bruce's identity only mine but now she does, Bruce must've have told her not to tell anyone....hopefully. I finally turned the lamp off and closed my eyes and let my mind drifted away as I fell asleep.

Y/n's pov
I had to leave Nightwing or dick I was afraid of him asking me to much questions. I went and when I saw him go to his room and close the door I ran off. I created a portal and went through it and on the other side I was outside of where Vandal is. Once I made it through I hurry up and closed it after me so that no one will no where I am.

I ran inside to go see Vandal and give him a report. Once I went through the door I felt like I was back to me... the villain me not the good me. I looked around the room everything was still the same, when you walk through the door there's a big table for the meeting and on the left there's a hall where we have our rooms and the right is our training room, and right in front on the big table is a big screen where we use to decide how to stop the heroes but we always fail.

Vandal was by the screen with Klarion by his side, Klarion is like my dad to me and he treats me like his daughter, teaching me ways to use my new demon powers and new fighting skills.

I started to approach Vandal my head held high ready for what might happen. As I came close Klarion must've started to sense me because he quickly turned around and was ready to shoot me when he saw it was just me. "Y/n! You scared me, good job! You're learning!" He said as he game me a devilish smirk and turned towards Vandal seeing what he has to say.

"Report." Vandal said not showing any emotion at all making as stern as he could. "I know who the batman is"  I said proud that I gained Bruce's trust to tell me that he is the famous batman. "Tell us!!" Vandal yelled wanting to know like really bad as he was waiting for me to reply. "The batman is Bruce Wayne billionaire playboy." I said a smirk appearing on my face as I told them who the famous Batman was. "Good now we can go after Bruce and end him" Vandal said as he punched his fists together. "Oh and be careful he has two adopted boys, one name dick or Richard Gray, he is actually Nightwing and and boy name Tim Drake who is Robin. " I said as Vandal started to leave and left me and Klarion.

I walked out of the building and made another portal to back to the manor. I left and when I got through the other side I hurry and closed the portal behind me. I knew that if I walked upstairs I would be loud so I flew upstairs and into the guest bedroom. When I got in there I quietly shut the door behind me not wanting to wake anyone up. Once the door behind me was shut I quickly changed my clothes and got under the covers.

I just laid there looking up at the ceiling wondering what's my next plan. Maybe I could pretend to ask out Dick, so that way we could be a couple then I could get more details on him,Bruce and Tim. Perfect I thought as I was starting to drift off and my eyes were slowing closing as I fell asleep.

A/n
Hey guys!! Umm so here's the plan I'm going to TRY and update this book, I may just get really busy so I'm sorry ahead of time. But now I thought I might as well update. Anyways I hope you guys liked the chapter I hope you guys did and make sure to vote and comment.

Okay I think that's it, anyways bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!!