Hougyoku, Before Madness

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

I'm... Awake?

Eh?

I'm not... In contact with Sousuke-San? But I'm only able to talk to him when I'm half asleep. But given the situation this time, it's not possible.

I was having a deep breath of the anesthesia, I should be in deep sleep and not able to feel anything. But I'm... Aware in my sleep?

Can I called out Sousuke-San?

" S...Sousuke-San? "

" No one is here to answer the name who you called. "

The voice is... That boy's! It came from behind me—

 That boy's! It came from behind me—

...

No words... Can explain... The feeling which overwhelm me the moment I lay my eyes on him. Body as slim as a girl yet masculine like a guy. Enchantingly pale skinned face with glistening strands of hair falling onto his face. He has a face... That is too gorgeous for any guy to have.

Beautiful, gorgeous, enchanting, mesmerizing, not even the fanciest words can do justice for him.

" You are not connected with that man, Aizen Sousuke, this time. I'm the one who called you out to my dimension. "

It took me longer than what I expect to gather all my composure back to answer him. He's steps away from me, yet I can hear his voice as if he's talking right in my head. Well, that's nothing new.

" W-who... Are you then? "

" ... My very own being doesn't have a name to call. However, you and me are of the same being, with a name to call. "

" Huh? Umm... You and me are the same? But my name is Hasu Tsukiko... Then does that mean... "

" Hasu Tsukiko is your own name, not our name. "

This boy talks in a puzzling way and it's as if he's waiting for me to ask the questions rather than explaining the whole things to me.

However... I just can't seems to hate this guy... It's almost... Pitiable of him.

"... T-then... What's our name? "

" Hougyouku, that's the name of you and me bear. Though we have a different birth, we are still the same. "

Hougyoku...? What is that? I've never heard that name before... Maybe there's something about it in the library. I'm going to check it again later.

" What is... Hougyoku? "
I asked beforehand.

" It's a creation made from people's wish of their deepest heart, which eventually born in the form of a crystal orb. That's our true identity, but our given birth, is different. "

" W-wait... What do you mean a stone? You're saying we both are a jewel? "

" Precisely. "

" That's... Not true. I'm a human... I had a family and I know very well that I came from my mother's womb... "

I feel like I want to shout at how ridiculous he is and what a lie is this. But... I know exactly that that is not true... Yet I still don't want believe this... Just right on the bat like that...

" You are a special existence born from your master's wish. Hence you were born as human but having the soul of a Hougyoku. While on other hand, I stay as a Hougyoku as part of your soul. Thus I dwell inside your body when you came into this world through death. "

T-that's... Too sudden... Wait... Actually...

His words... Now that I think about it, suddenly I remember Sousuke-san's words...

______
" Hasu, your name means Lotus. Lotus often associated with reincarnation because the way it's living through death and will die again to continue the next life. I thought how befitting that philosophy is. "
_____

That....

D-does... Sousuke-San know about this?

How peculiar, I feel like I'm out of breath but actually my breath is just fine.

" W-who is... My master then? "

"... Your master is, that man who create you, Aizen Sousuke. And my master is, the man who create me, Urahara Kisuke. "

....

... Madness... This is madness... And I'm a centimeter away before I fell into madness.

Sousuke-San... Just... Who am I exactly?

____________________________________

HEYHO everyone! Sorry to cut this chapter so short cus I'll save the bomb for the next chapter, EHEHEHEH.

Btw, here's the full picture of the beautiful boy ❤️

Forgive me if the drawing is not up to your expectation, I tried my best and actually I'm pretty proud of him

Forgive me if the drawing is not up to your expectation, I tried my best and actually I'm pretty proud of him. I'll give him a name later on, so we all can call him easily. Since Hougyoku is an entity for both Hasu and the boy.

See you in the next chapter!

Prepare your heart for the painful truth! MUAHAHAHA . ✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️