Chapter 25

Melanie come on hurry up and finishing getting ready so we can leave for darts Allie said. I'm trying to hurry I said I found this really cute black tank top it was plane and a pair of light blue jean Shorts and my cowgirl boots. I was ready to go I walked out of my room.

How do I look I asked Allie and Matt? You look good I have a feeling there is one guy there who won't take his eyes off her today Allie said laughing. Oh I know who your talking about Matt said laughing.

I looked at them both confused , don't worry you'll find out Matt said let's go. We got to the place where they play darts. They're was a bar downstairs and a party room upstairs where darts was held.

We walked into the darts room they're was 2 boards set up on opposite sides of the room. They're was a lot of people hey Matt said follow me I have to sign you in he said. We walked over to this lady who was pale skinned short and chunky she said hello Matt who is this. This is the girl Allie and I took in we told about Melanie. Oh okay hi Melanie I'm Tessa she said extending her hand for me to shake.

I shook her hand and said hello she put me on the same team as Matt and Allie. Okay come meet the team this is our captain this is Emmaleaha but call me Emma for short she said. Nice to meet you I said okay well hopefully you can actually throw she said laughing.

Well let's , let you meet everyone she she said. She stood up and she was a medium hight and heavier set and she had black hair with blonde on top. She had her lip pierced she was wearing a blue tank top and a pair of Capri pants.

Alright this is Lindsay then there is Abby then you know Allie and Matt she laughed but this is my son Max she said. Max was staring at me. Hi I'm Melanie I said to him. I'm Max he said seeming kind of nervous. Your mom just said that I laughed pushing my hair from my eyes.

Oh yeah well umm nice to meet you he said with a smile. His mom shook her head and walked away from us I looked at her then back at him. What was that about I asked? Not sure he said shooting his mother a glare. He was pretty cute he was tall about 6'2 maybe 6'3. He had pale complexion and he looked like he had tanned recently cause he was a little red as well.

He had black hair or it could be dark brown kind of depends on how you look at it. He had really cute green eyes he had a beard and mustache. That was trimmed nicely he was super nice. So have you ever played darts before max asked me? Just thrown darts at Allie and Matt's dart board at they're house.

I usually get the home run or the 2 but idk how it will go today I said. He smiled okay will see he said he had a really nice smile if you two are done flirting with each other I have the lineup Emma said. Max's face turned red and I just looked at the ground and walked over to Matt and Allie. Allie was making kissy faces at me I shot her a glare and she stopped. But was still snickering under her breath.

Okay here is the lineup Emma said Lindsay, Emma myself she laughed. Matt, Allie , Abby , Max , and Melanie. Hey bro your finally not last Abby said to Max laughing. Shush it he said to her giving her an evil look. She laughed okay take your seats everyone. I was was nervous sitting next to Max but I wasn't sure why.

I took my seat well almost I missed the chair and hit the floor. Allie laughed so hard she was crying I shot her an evil look. Max put his hand out and helped me up , you okay he asked me? Yeah I'm good I said wiping dust from the floor off my butt.

I sat down in the chair this time and was watching people throw. Seeing how they did paying attention to the technique. After a while it was Max's turn cause the other team got 3 outs and Max was first up. Now Max his mom said pay attention to the board not your new little girl crush.

Max evil looked her and threw his first dart it was a strike. Well at least it's on the board his mom said laughing. You really want a dart between the eyes don't you he said to her. She just laughed at him he threw his next dart and got a 2.