Chapter 18

Wake up I heard Matt say he was standing next to my bed. I looked over at the clock it was 4 in the morning. What's going on I asked sleepily he didn't say anything just started kissing me.

It took me a minute to react but I kissed back. He climbed on top of me and kept kissing me. He started moving the kisses down my neck and back to my lips.

His lips against mine felt so amazing. His hand made its way up my shirt and caressing my body. He took my shirt off and things were getting more intense.

My alarm went off scaring the crap out of me. I sat straight up and looked around the room. Great it was just a dream I thought ugh I said throwing myself back on my bed.

I decided to get up and get showered and dressed. It was 9 in the morning and I was looking through my clothes. Okay this and this I said to myself, picking out a pair of skinny jeans and black tshirt that said live hope pray in gold letters.

I took a shower and grabbed my black and white converse shoes. Had to have help with my laces cause of this cast. It was making things so much harder but hopefully it will be off in 6 weeks.

Hey your ready Allie said coming inside from the porch. She looked amazing in her beautiful turquoise sundress. It came just above her knees and it has some lace trim.

You look amazing I said to her , well thank you she said. Can you tie my laces I asked pointing to my shoes. Yes I can she said kneeling down an tying them for me.

Alright let's hit the road she said doing a little dance. I laughed at her okay I said we headed to her car. Which was a 2014 blue Subaru it was really pretty I got in and we headed towards the mall.

She turned on the radio and rolled down the windows. The song hooked came on by Dylan Scott we we're jamming in the car. A bunch of other songs came on after and we just jammed the whole way to the mall.

We're here she said pulling into all and grabbing a space. Allie rolled up the windows and we got out of the car. We walked towards the mall once inside Allie looked like she had been taken to a whole knew world.

Okay good than hair she said grabbing my arm and yanking me towards the food court. When your in the food court your nose gets hit with all kinds of aromas. I smelled pizza and chicken and Chinese food.

Let's get subway she said pulling me sounds good to me. We both got a chicken bacon ranch sub and a coke. Okay Allie said taking a seat out hair appointment is at 12:30 it's only 11 so we've got time she said.

Hey listen I said the dog playing was keke palmers true to your heart. Me and Allie started to sing we loved this version it was fun.

The song had ended and me and Allie were laughing and we got some claps. We did a little bow in our seats and went back to it lunch.  We finished up our lunch and threw our trash away.

We started towards the hair salon. We went to this place called north shore hair hello ladies a tall pretty women with long blonde hair said. Hello we said in unison we have an appointment Allie said under white she said with a smile.

Yes come this way Mrs. White she said and who's this with you. This is Melanie she said were getting her hair done today as well she said. She has an appointment with Valerie Allie said.

Okay well lets get you guys ready the blonde girl said. Apparently her name is Lindsay alright Allie pick out your dye colors.

A medium hight dark skinned girl walked up to me. Hi I'm Valerie she said , she's pretty she was skinny with long black hair and red highlights. Follow me she said I followed her to a section that has weave on display.

Pick what color you want she said to me with a smile. I would like it to match my hair with purple highlights I said.

Okay how about his she picking out this dark purple that would blend well. Yes I love it I said alright well take a seat she said and will get started.

She washed my hair and then braided it. She started to sow in the weave I sat there and we talking about random stuff. I told her about Jordan she told me about her man as well his name is Alex.

Once my hair was done she turned me towards the mirror. So what do you think she asked me. I looked at myself and it looked amazing the purple and black blended great. It was to the small of my back as well.

It's amazing I said thank you so much. Your welcome hun she said to me Allie paid for our hair and tipped both ladies and we left. Allies hair looked beautiful she had got it straightened. And she had got some blonde highlights as well.

I love your hair I said to her as we walked towards some other stores. I love your hair as well she said to me with a smile. We went into Victoria's Secret alright time to make me look sexy she said doing a shimmy shake.

I laughed but helped her start browsing. She picked out a few things that were skimpy but very pretty that we both knew Matt would like. What about this one she said showing me this red lace and a black corset underneath it.

That's the one I said yay she going back into the dressing room. The dressing room area here was private so that no one could see you unless they were back there with you. Most dressing rooms are like this but at Victoria's Secret it was a little more fancy. Let's go she said coming back out in her sundress.

We paid for her outfit and she got me a couple bras and left the store. We browsed some other stores and I went to the book store one of my favorite places in there. 

I browsed the books for a long time when I was in a book store it felt like I was lost in a trance. I felt like I could be taken anywhere whenever I want. Let's go Allie said coming around the corner snapping me out of my thoughts.

We headed out of the mall towards the car. Alright so your going to Jordan's tomorrow morning are you excited she asked. Yes it will be nice to spend sometime with him alone I said.

I'm glad things are going well there she said. You seem happy with him and he seems happy with you as well. So I hope you and Matt have a good weekend together I said changing the subject.

Yea me to Allie said we really need some time to reconnect she said smiling. I just listened to the radio the rest of the way home thinking how much deep down I kind of hated this. Nothing I can do about I keep thinking as we drive down the coast line.