He pushed me off him.

"Stop calling me that gay ass name."

I laughed

"It's it ok if I run to the store rq?"

He looked at me.

"I'll go for you."

I sighed.

"It's ok Mak I know where the store is."

I said reassuring him.

"Unika I-"

I cut him off by pouting.

"I know you don't feel comfortable, but it's just the store down the street. I'll be fast and I'll call you if anything. Just this once please Mak? You never let me go outtt"

He sighed and groaned.

"Fine, just this once. If anything happens I'm never letting you go out again. Make sure you call me right away if something seems off. If you're longer than 40 minutes, I'm coming to look for you. Got it?"

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"Wear some warm clothes. It's cold."

"Ok ok ok Makkk."

He laughed and walked out my room. I got dressed in some joggers and one of L'a sweater, I stole from him. Then grabbed my phone, card, keys and left.

Gotti pov

I was on the block by the store with my people.

"So he really wifed a bitch up?"

Layla asked me referring to L'a and his dumb bitch.

"It's that new bitch Unika right? The one that goes to LPHS?"

"Yea with L'a, Mak and the rest of them niggas."

I saw her looking at something.

"Ain't that the bitch right there?"

She asked making me look. She was walking down the block towards the store.

"Oh yea. Thats her."

"Shiii let's run up on her then?"

I shook my head.

"Man, you know that if L'a finds out. He will never forgive me."

"You think he's gonna believe her if she says anything. It's been you and L'a from the start."

"Yea you right. He'd never let a bitch come between us."

She nodded.

"Plus this bitch needa know not to mess with Gotti. I got the perfect way to teach her."

She showed me the switch blade she had in her pocket. I nodded and smiled. We all ran up on the bitch and instantly started throwing hits. Shorty ain't even know what was coming to her. I punched her dead in her face making her fall and drop all her shit. She started screaming, Layla held her hands down, so she couldn't move while I started hitting her.