Top 10 Things & Characters Introduced in the Cinos Aftermath series

The Cinos Aftermath series is my favorite along with the Cinos Next Generation, here are things and characters I introduced which never happened in the New Sonic Saga series and Cinos Spinoff series.

10. Seven Phantom Rubies
The event that really started it all is when the Phantom Ruby created 6 more with new special properties when fused with energy of the 7 Chaos which was later been taken by Thanos as replacement of the Infinity Stones.

9. Kingdom Hearts
A video game that I decided to put in the Aftermath series as I never use this series in the Spinoff, which also bring major characters in The Next Generation series.

8. Favorite Show Total Drama
Here a franchise that I imported into the Sonic video game universe and is Cinos' favorite reality show as he know all the characters like his favorite Owen and watch Island to All-Star and Pahkitar Island.

7. Surviving Predacons
The Predacons are my favorite Cybertronian species which I introduced as survivors include Prime ep. Evolution and where in stasis for 3 years led by three-head dragon Dragotron with his army like combiner Abominus and other from the Prime toyline.

6. Vikings Arrival
In both of series, it only have dragons from another universe which was destroyed until the Aftermath finally introduced the many humans characters of HTTYD, with the focus character Hiccups who is chief of the Berkians.

5. Return of Megatron
As one of the few characters who never appear the NSS or Spinoff but he finally made his return as a hobo Decepticon taking a fake name as Galvatron as he later return from 3 years exile an ally to Cinos against Cybertronian related events along with his brother Optimus.

4. Dark Gaia Kingdom
This is a dystopian alternate future which features childrens created by my sister CrossoverCrafter24 and an evil Dark Gaia fueled Cinos who ruled an alter New Earth which based on Injustice.

3. Enter Beast Wars & Beast Machines
One of favorite TF show that I imported to the TF Aligned universe from the future, my favorite character Dinobot is a member of Cinos' blended family and a friend of Romeo Conbolt

2. Forming the Pentanime
The team protagonist made with main characters of my favorite anime and are Cinos' closest friends; Natsu Dragneel, Ruby Rose, Katie "Pidge" Holt", Ash Ketchum, and Max Taylor.

1. Cinos' Official Girlfriend
The the things that really started of for me is Cinaura being official in the Aftermath series since Laura is the perfect match for Cinos and I think they more compact

Secret 11. Arnold & Skaar get Girls
I add in two of the newest couples in the Aftermath which are Virnold (Arnold X Virgo) and Gammafist (Skaar X Yang).

Honorable mentions
Screech & Thud turn into Indoraptor
Cinos' Heroes, The Kratt Brothers
Nova Prime and the Lost Proudstar
Meeting Lord Drakon
A New War between Utroms & Triceratons