Top 10 Incarnation Of Cinos The Werehog

Here are idea of many different incarnation of my OC Cinos The Werehog. Most of these different incarnation have similar like being created by an individual, a group, or an alternate Eggman and being a mutant.

10. Marvel & DC Cinos (Nightwolf)
This version of Cinos is a mutant dog which is either created by different means of how it came to be. His power could be various depending on the story that it depending on but if it DC, his claws will be made out Nth metal or if it it Marvel, his claws is made of Vibranium and/or Adamantium as they are the strongest metal ore of their universe. This version will have lots of friends depended on the show like for example for Marvel are Hulk in Disney XD Marvel TV series, James Roger in Next Avengers: Heroes Of Tomorrow, and Reptil from The Super Hero Squad Show while for DC are Beast Boy in Teen Titans, Supergirl in DC Superhero Girls, and Damian Wayne in the DC Animated Movie Universe.

9. Kong Cinos (Lycanthrope)
This version of Cinos is a humanoid Biono-clone grey wolf created by an alternate Eggman who is a supporter of Richard Remy and like his work of biono-bots so he freed him so that they make a powerful biono-clone. He is greatly intelligence about machinery, he have limited technopathy and technokinesis which upgrade him and absorb machine in Biono-clones, and can communicate to both animals and Biono-bots. This version of is very close to the protagonist Kong.

8. Godzilla Cinos (Sabrewulf)
This version of Cinos is a mutant wild dog created by an alternate Eggman who is an old rival Dr. Jonathan Insley and stoal his concept of the D.R.A.G.M.A.S. along with Cameron Winter to be a powerful than Godzilla. He can consume radiation or other substance which make an animal mutate into a large monsters, he can someone of the mutation power by copy and absorb, he can also talk to the mutation. This version is very close to the protagonist Godzilla.

7. Star War Cinos (K-9 KR/Kai Yoati)
This version of Cinos is artificial genetically Loth-wolf/Wookie created by Lord Sith version of Eggman for General Grievous be a powerful living tank to hunt down clones and Jedi . He serve the Separatist to better than droids and clones in a fight of battle, he can't be sense by the force but also can use it like Jedi & Sith, he also have Kyber within him to enhance himself or to turn his hand/fingers into lightsaber-like weapons, and speak with many alien and droid language. This version is very close to the protagonist Ahsoka Tano and Ezra Bridger.

6. Kingdom Hearts Cinos (Necrocanis & Scinox)
This version of Cinos is the artificial genetically pseudo Heartless then become have his savage deadly true Heartless and civilize kind Nobody. Necrocanis is the Alpha of the Heartless and consider them as his brothers, he only obey Ansem or Riku; Scinox is as extremely loyal to Xemnas and other Organization and command any of the Nobodies. Cinos and Scinox is very close to the protagonists Ventus, Roxas, and Sora and Scinox like to see the last two with Naminé (little with Xion) and Kairi.

5. Dinosaur King Cinos (Dire Dog)
This version of Cinos is a genetically altered dire wolf created an alternate Eggman Nega who is an old business partners of Seth who copy his work. He is a Secret-type who broke out of his card form and become an instinctive animals who protect himself, he is able to talk to dinosaur in chibi and adult and copy their elemental. This version is very close to the protagonist Max Taylor and like to see him with Zoe Drake.

4. Fairy Tail Cinos (Hellhound)
This version of Cinos is an Etherious/Demon wolf created by Zeref to serve as his and Natsu as he was in the dragon attack. He have the ability to copy many elemental or environment magic which he copy and absorb, his own magics are Pack Attack which he made illusion of himself, Magic Hand which shapeshift his arms into weapon, and Animorph which change his appearance to another animal. This version is very close to the protagonist Natsu Dragneel and like to see him with Lucy Heartfilia.

3. Pokémon Cinos (Wolfatizer)
This version of Cinos is an artificial genetically altered Pokémon created by an alternate Eggman who was a former member of Team Rocket. He is a Normal-type Pokémon who can copy the type or duel of many Pokémons that he have encountered, he extremely powerful Legendary, Mythical, Mega Evolve, and Ultra Beast, he can speak in many Pokémon language. This version is very close to the protagonist Ash Ketchum and like to see him with Serena ( little with Misty).

2. Voltron Cinos (Galra Assault/Attack Dog)
This version of Cinos is an artificial genetically altered Galra wolf creature created by Haggar to be a special Robeast. He possessed great intelligence and great combat thank to his programed training and sheer brute force, he can feed on quintessence to boost but he only can be taken order by Galras. This version is very close to one of the protagonist Pidge/Katie Holt and like to see her with Keith Kogane.

1. RWBY Cinos (Neowolf)
This version of Cinos is an artificial genetically altered Beowolf created by an alternate Eggman who is a friend and colleague of Dr. Merlot in RWBY: Grimm Eclipse. He possessed his own Aura which is Lunar Power which he become stronger in light of the moon and be an Alpha to any Grimm to communicated, he can resist dust. This version is very close the the protagonist Ruby Rose and like to see her with Jaune Arc.

Here are some honorable mentions

Alpha And Omega Cinos
This version of Cinos is a mutant altered grey wolf created by this version of Eggman who runs a chemical factory which cause pollution in the forest which includes animals and plants. He is close to Humphrey.

Devil May Cry
This version of Cinos is a demonic enhanced dog created by Spardas secretly so he can hunt down any demons as his prey. He is closed to Dante and like to see him with Trish.

Spy Kids
This version of Cinos is a genetically alter dog mutant created by Dr. Romero after his experiments were unleashed, he was survey as an attack dog until he was free and was impossible to keep track. He is close to Juni Cortez.