Top 10 Worlds that Cinos had, have, or will visit

Here are different worlds that my OC (possible his team The Savage Ravagers) had visited in the past or will visit in other stories, then possibly live there and meet new characters.

10. Sonic Boom
The world where Cinos met Sticks and later become his girlfriend, Cinos also noticed this Team Sonic is different, and he met Lyric The Ancient as they exact opposites.

9. Transformers Aligned
The world where Cinos have have built which made him live, have visited this twice one for Transformers Prime and the 2nd was Robots In Disguise, and Cinos befriend Grimlock (TF:RID).

8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
The world where Cinos was born in, have been created with the help of Baxter Stockman and created with genes of Dogpound to make a Werehog, and have been double mutate which give him his current form.

7. Ninjago
The world where Cinos return back to the flesh, he got rid of his Steeljaw body and replace it a Noble/Savage body, and where Lloyd use all his Golden powers to revive him.

6. Gravity Falls
The world where Cinos, his friends, and his enemies fight, a strange place where the his new friends, Dipper and Mabel Pines, aren't frightened of him, and try to make Dipper and Pacifica be together.

5. Chowder
The world where Cinos might a good place to eat food he never seen, brought it to other worlds he visited, and befriended the rabbit, cat, bear thing Chowder.

4. Monster University/Monster Inc
The world where Cinos blend in with other monsters, a place that Cinos get finally excepted from the school, and have a face great for scaring any childrens.

3. Kung Fu Panda
The world where Cinos meet anthropomorphic animals who know Kung Fu, like to eat food like noodles, dumplings, and other food, and befriended the Dragon Warrior Po and Grand Master Oogway.

2. Star vs. The Forces of Evil
The world where Cinos have lots of fun with, have befriended Princess Star Butterfly and the karate kid Marco Diaz, tried to make them be together, and he also like to fight monsters​ to should he's very dangerous.

1. Steven Universe
The world where Cinos is first came in my story that is non-Sonic related and on his own, have befriended the son of Rose Quartz, Steven Universe, tried make him and Connie be together, and met two new girls that he fell in love with, Lapis Lazuli and Peridot.

Here are some honorable mentions​

Sonic X
Sonic Underground
Legend Of Chima
Overwatch
Team Fortress 2
Jak & Daxter
Monster High
Teen Titans/DC Superhero Girls
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic/Equestria Girls
Cubix: Robots For Everyone
Mixels
Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventure
Kingdom Hearts