My Top 10 Allies/Friends Of Cinos In The Sonic Universe

Here are my top 10 friends of Cinos who are in the Sonic Universe of my story series and the parentheses are supposed to be what their mainstream ​counterpart originated

10. Jack Sparrow (Pirates Of The Caribbean)
The pirate who was formerly the captain of the Black Pearl who became curse by the Aztec gold medallion in the centuries ago and help the Freedom Fighters and Ravagers from the fighting the cursed pirate led by Barbossa. Everywhere with Cinos is an adventure but do it to find gold.

9. Heckyl (Power Rangers Dino Charge)
The Dino Charge Navy Ranger who shared the same body as his evil counterpart Snide during the destruction of his home planet Sentai 6 and help the Freedom Fighters and Ravagers to defeat Snide which he was bonded to the Navy Energem. He will help Cinos to clean up Snide's mess and his wrongs.

8. Chomper (Land Before Time)
The only carnivore T.rex member of the Gang Of Seven who is the bridge between the leaf-eaters and the sharpteeth and help along with his friend to help Freedom Fighters to find the Night Flower to cure Cinos and learning the modern world. He will help Cinos and will not be let his size stop him

7. Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
The boy who was cured by G.U.N. with nanites to help him survive to give shapeshift to mechanical weapons, cured some E.V.O.s, and help the Ravagers defeat the evil, dangerous nanites Alpha to get his Omega. Rex will protect his beloved city from any bad E.V.Os with the help of Cinos.

6. Feedback (Ben 10)
The member of Axiom part of the Beta Squadron who's a 16 year old Conductoid from the Teslavorr Nebula who flirtatious toward girl but like Ester and help Sonic, Cinos, and the others to fight the Negative 10. Feedback will show off his skill to help Cinos to defeat Malware, Servantis, and others.

5. Goliath (Gargoyles)
The leader of the Manhattan Clan who is the over a 1,000 year old, is the father of Angela, and Elisa lover, and help with The Freedom Fighters and Ravagers to defeat his nemesis David Xanatos and ex-mate Demona. Goliath and his clan will help their rookery brother Cinos from Demona involvement.

4. Ratchet & Clank (the same name)
The last of the Lombax species and the son of the Zoni leader who are member of the heroic Galactic Rangers from the Solona Galaxy and help Cinos, Sonic, and their team to defeat Nefarious. The Cosmic Commando will help Cinos in case of Nefarious trying to be involved of things.

3. Kevin (Despicable Me)
The leader and older brother of his tribes of little yellow known as the Minions to find the biggest, baddest villain and help the Freedom Fighters, Herd, Keeper, and Cinos find the Energems. Kevin along Stuart and Bob along with their tribes will help Cinos in any situation if Jumba think it okay.

2. Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
The little blue koala-like alien also known as Experiment 626 created by Jumba Jookiba without the funding of Hamsterviel and help the Freedom Fighters along with the Autobot. Stitch serve as the muscle and technician of the team who treat Cinos as family along with his +600 cousins.

1. Buck (Ice Age)
The British-Australian weasel that was born in the planet Primatopia as he made dinosaurian enemies like Rudy and Dino Birds and help the Freedom Fighters to find Cinos on the planet. Buck is alway in Cinos' side as the 2nd-in-command of the Ravagers and help the his family the herd.

Here are some honorable mentions
Keeper (Power Rangers Dino Charge)
Azmuth​ (Ben 10)
Wolf (Alien vs. Predator)
Raving Rabbid (Rabbid Invasion)
Skipper (Madagascar)
Jackie Chan (Jackie Chan Adventure)