Top 10 Couples In The Cinos Aftermath series

Here are many of my favorite couples who appear in the Cinos Aftermath series, in which many characters from the Cinos Spin-off series meet with one another, this includes those I made up.

10. Trapsaw and Whisp (Trapwish)
A creation of my between two monsters, a cyborg kamaitachi and a shadow genie. Twins who have the opposite personality of the other, I think this is the funniest one.

9. Scowl and Nightra (Scowltra)
A pair that I see as a dark counterpart of Grimarm due to similarity. I thought that someone like Scowl need a someone who always get into trouble which is Nightra.

8. Slash and Sunset Shimmer (SlashShimmer)
My first crossover couple which are a giant human turtle and a pony, later human. Former anti-hero with trouble past at their debute, it actually my first crossover couple.

7. Skaar and Yang (Gammafist)
Teenage brutes with long hair who can become stronger and have some anger issues. Fall in love with a girl due to being punch some hard that it hurt.

6. Max and Zoe (MaxXZoe)
Two friends with in present day with a huge fascination of Dinosaurs as fossils and friends. They show jealousy when someone kiss each other.

5. Ash and Serena (Amourshipping)
Friends that have met before the Pokemon anime ever begin which she never forget. She kiss him at the end of the XY series when heading to Hoenn.

4. Ruby and Jaune (Lancaster)
The hunters which met at school than later formed their own team when a friend of their was slain. Ruby should replace Pyrhhea as Jaune's new love interest.

3. Pidge and Keith (Kidge)
The Paladins who lions formed the arms of the robot Voltron and have a good friendship with Space Dad. Have interact a little bit but I don't care.

2. Natsu and Lucy (NaLu)
The founding member of Team Natsu in Fairy Tail which many people tease about since her arrival. They show many proof that they deeply care for each other.

1. Cinos and Laura (Cinaura)
A true power couple that have killer instinct of animal and wielding sharp metal claws. This couple is the reason I started the Cinos Aftermath series.

Secret 11. Arnold and Virgo (Virnold)
A unique pair of my creation which are a mutant hunting robot and a subterranean Celestial Spirit. I add this one due to its being the latest.

Here are some honorable mentions
Sonic and Amy (SonAmy)
Shadow and Rouge (Shadouge)
Clemont and Korrina (Laserbladeshipping)
Misty and Gary (Egoshipping)
Greninja and Braixen (Insectivoreshipping)
Max and Bonnie (Fourthwheelshipping)
Blake and Sun (BlackSun)
Weiss and Neptune (Iceberg)
Ren and Nora (ReNora)
Grey and Juvia (Gruvia)
Gajeel and Levy (GaLe)
Romeo and Wendy (RoWen)
Erza and Jellal (Jerza)
Loke/Leo and Aries (Lories)
Lance and Allura (Allurance)
Blue Beetle and Raven
Torunn and Francis