Chapter 21

Plagg was flying beside Adrien, since they had found out his secret, it didn't matter if he hid himself, that is, until the got outside.

He was busy eating. He looked over to see Tikki nibbling on a cookie. She didn't look so well either.

They started following Emma to the front door. Adrien looked back at Marinette, who was holding Alya's hand as they walked. His feet dragged him towards her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Marinette looked up at him when he asked.

"We're almost there," Emma called.

Marinette smiled and nodded. "Thanks for asking. I just feel a little sick, that's all." She shuddered again at the thought of everyone finding out her secret.

Finally they reached the front door. Emma tried to open the door, but found it locked.

"What do we do?"

They all turned to the girl that had been akumatized, who had been behind them. She looked down in shame as she whimpered, "I don't know where the key is."

"It's fine," Adrien shrugged as he looked at Plagg. "I'll just use cataclysm."

"But we..." Before Plagg could protest, Adrien had already screamed out his transformation words,and everyone watched in surprised as Cat Noir replaced Adrien, as if they were seeing it for the first time.

"I still can't believe Adrien is Cat Noir," Alya whispered to Marinette, who nodded. "And I can't believe you're Ladybug."

"Cataclysm!" Adrien yelled out, and then slammed his hand against the wall, the wall shattering to pieces.

The door collapsed as well, and the kids went out first as they felt the warm breeze hit their faces.

"Yes! Finally out again!" They cried out. "We're outside. We're saved!"

"What about the gate?" Juleka pointed at the gate that stood shut.

"We don't need Cataclysm for that," Cat Noir spoke as his ring beeped, but he ignored it as it didn't matter right now.

He climbed the gate, getting to the other side. Then he kicked the gate opened.

"Now we're out!"

Rose joined the kids as they ran out first,then the girls followed, the boys, and then the man.

As they walked out to go in their ride,they thanked Marinette and Cat Noir on the way.

"Alya, here," Chloe handed Alya a phone. Her phone to be precise. "I found it while we were escaping. Use it to call your mom."

"Okay," Alya took the phone, surprised to see that Chloe was being nice. She quickly dialed her mom's phone number and waited for her mom to pick up.

"You guys go ahead," Cat Noir said as he made his baton longer. "I'll take Marinette home.

The girls looked back at Marinette, smiling cheekily at what Cat Noir had said.

So Cat Noir carried Marinette home, while Alya and the other girls, yes including Chloe and the girl that got akumatized, waited for her mom to come.

Cat Noir and Marinette talked while flying home. Talked about being superheroes, how they managed to keep the secret, that is until now.

Marinette was still going over the thought that the kitty who had been asking her out and stuff had been her own crush.

I've been telling him I have someone else when he is that someone.

They arrived home, Marinette waving at Cat Noir as he turned to go.

"Until we meet again, Mari."

-

You guys can make up the rest of the story, like if they started dating again, or if there was an akumatized villain.

But right now this book is officially completed.

It was never meant to be a romance Bok anyway...

New Horror Book of Miraculous Ladybug coming soon: Hope Of Doom... (I will try to make it even more scarier than this one. And this time there won't be any Ladybug and Cat Noir...)

-----------Peace-----------