Chapter 17

The woman wouldn't move. She didn't want to. It was like she was stuck to the floor.

"Pleased just let this slide... I mean..." Kim bit back his tongue. He looked up at the woman, who looked back at him angrily. "I mean, don't let it slide, I understand you care about your daughter so much. I just..." Kim couldn't find any other words to finish.

The woman stayed angry for a while. And that's when they started to realize the small tears that escaped her eyes.

"I swear... Whoever did this to my daughter..." she gritted her teeth in anger.

... Will pay!!"

-

What?! My son... Is Cat Noir? Well, this is such a huge surprise. The person I've been trying to take out now has been my son. Maybe... This might be easier than I thought.

---------------------

"So I have two of the famous superheroes here at my sight?!" The fake Ladybug gritted her teeth. "But it won't be a problem. I have Cat Noir inside the cage anyway."

It's only Ladybug, a few kids and the fake seeing me, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. I'll just tell them to keep my secret after we defeat this villain.

The girls and man, which Adrien did not see yet, were gasping at Adrien, who was now Cat Noir. It was when the superhero turned, he saw the others staring at him.

Where did these girl come from?! They just appeared about of nowhere. Gahhh, my secret is really revealed.

"Cat Noir?! Adrien!" Chloe backed away, then she squealed. "My Adrienkins is Cat Noir."

"Shut up!" The fake Ladybug yelled. She watched in surprise as Cat Noir yelled Cataclysm, and touched the bars. The bars broke in pieces, making a way for them to get out of the cage from.

Of course the key wasn't to unlock that! Ladybug face palmed herself. Cat Noir can just use cataclysm. I just never knew Adrien was Cat Noir. It also seems that only superheroes can see everyone here, and everyone can see the superheroes. Like how Adrien couldn't see the girls before, but now that he's turned into a superhero, he can see them.

"Gahhh," the fake Ladybug looked at them, troubled. I just wanted to turn Paris the way I wanted, in peace, but now these superheroes are here...

"Give it up now," Cat Noir smirked as he went to stand beside Ladybug. "It's two against one!"

"Are you so sure about that?" The fake Ladybug returned the smirk.

And that's when she got help.

-----------

Sorry for the short chapter.