Chapter 8

They stopped, and looked back. Thankfully Molly wasn't chasing after them.

"Does anyone have a phone?" Sabrina suddenly asked. The others gasped.

"I didn't bring my phone because I thought I wouldn't need it," Alya gulped. "I mean, I thought I would be babysitting and having fun. I thought a phone would not be needed."

"Same," Mylene shuddered.

"Well you thought wrong!" Chloe yelled. "And besides, why didn't you mention a phone earlier, Sabrina? We wouldn't had have to run around this aweful building." She reached inside her pocket.

I forgot my phone, aw, what a bummer, Marinette sighed, but it looks like Chloe has got one.

Chloe suddenly gasped. "M... My phone! Where is it?!"

"It must have fell off when we were running," Juleka suggested. "As for me, I don't got a phone."

"You mean I've lost my phone in this aweful place?!" Chloe yelled. "This is absolutely horrifying!"

"So, none of us have a phone?" Marinette sighed. I would turn into Ladybug, but what am I going to even do? I mean, we haven't even seen the main villain, and did Hawk Moth really do this?

My guess is that the main villain is the one that has been talking to us, but we can't see her. But if we can't see her, then I won't even be able to know where the akuma is, or what she looks like...

"Marinette, snap out of your thoughts!" Chloe yelled in her ear, startling her. "We're going to look for my phone. It can help us get out of here."

"Okay," Marinette agreed. "It should be easy, let's just go back the way we came from."

-

"We're... We're here..." Nino looked up at the building. He then looked at the gate and the sign that read "Welcome to the Orphanage Building."

"Let's go in," Nathaniel took the lead. "There are some girls we have to save."

"Uh, you guys go ahead. I'll catch up later," Adrien said, watching as some of the boys unpacked the bags of tools.

"What, you a chicken, Agreste?" One of the boy's cooed. "Come join us if you a man."

Adrien glared at him. "Fine." I'll just find a way to transform when I get inside. He decided on that, and helped the other boys get the bags.

Nathaniel opened the gate, and let the other boys go in first, then he walked in. As soon as all of them stepped inside the huge front yard, the gate closed shut behind them.

Nathaniel being the one closest to the gate, tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. They were stuck here.

"So who's going to open the front door?" Ivan asked. No one volunteered. Rolling his eyes, Ivan went to open the door himself. But before he even reached there, the door swang opened itself.

Welcome!...

-

"Did you hear that?" Marinette stopped the group one again. They had just passed the front door, but she definitely heard something opening.

"I hear nothing, now keep walking," Chloe said angrily. "We need to find my phone!"

"But I really did hear something." Marinette started walking back. She gasped. "Guys. The front door is opened!"

The others ran to her, surprised as well. There they saw the boys slowly making their way to the door.

"Let's go now!" Mylene yelled, running to the door.

"But my phone is still out there!" Chloe protested. "Ugh! Whatever. When I get out of here, I will get myself a new phone, one that is better than the old one I had." She ran after the others.

Mylene was first to reach the door. "Guys, we're okay." She was talking to the boys, but none of them said anything to them. They didn't look happy, they didn't say, "omg, you guys are okay," instead they were fighting over who were going to go in first.

"Don't they see us?" Juleka asked. She planned on sticking her foot out through the door, but something weird happened. Her foot knocked on something hard.

Huh?

She tried to go outside, through the open door, but she couldn't. It was like an invisible wall was blocking her from escaping.

"What's going on?" She turned back to the group. Each of them tried to go out, but they couldn't.

The boys finally decided that Nino would step in first, since he did bring them here. Nino, gulping, nodded and headed to the door.

"Nino, we're okay, but we can't leave," Alya yelled. Nino didn't hear them. Instead he focused on getting inside alive. That's when they realized;

The boys can't see us...