Chapter 16

Rose, you're so stupid, why did you go in with her? Now you're going to get eaten by the creepy monsters. This is all your fault. You couldn't convince the woman enough.

"It's no so bad," the woman said once they stepped inside. "So what if the gate got locked, or the door opened by itself? That wasn't really scary."

Rose gulped, not listening to whatever the woman was saying. Nino had told her himself. This place was filled with bloodthirsty animals.

They turned around a corner, seeing the pictures and words on the wall.

Are those really made by blood? Rose gulped again as she read the words. So creepy...

She turned back to the woman. She looked calm, as if this building was such a safe place. She also had her hopes up that she was going to find her daughter. On the other hand, Rose didn't think so.

First of all, her daughter had been in here for three weeks? How was she going to be alive now? The monsters must have caught her and ate her up. At least that's what Rise thought, but she didn't say it out loud for the woman to hear.

They just lure people in here by saying they have to babysit. Yeah, babysit monsters and have them feed on you.

Rose shuddered for like the tenth time. Every step she took, she looked back to see if anyone was coming.

"G... Gargh..."

"Did... Did you here that?!" Rose dashed behind the woman, holding her tightly as if the woman was going to protect her well. "I think it was a monster."

"Oh please..." The woman made her let go and she continued to walk forward.

"G... Gargh..."

This time Rose screamed, tears selling up her eyes. "I don't want to be here!" She wailed. "Please don't kill me! I didn't do anything!"

"Rose?"

Rose looked up to see a monster. She wanted to scream, but then the monster lifted some kind of mask, revealing Nino underneath.

Some other monsters came as well, and revealed themselves. They were wearing monster masks, blood dripping down there whole bodies.

"What's happening?" Rose backed away. "Did the monsters get a new power in which they could turn into anyone they wish?"

"No Rose, it's really us," Kim said and the other nodded. And then Kim frowned. "But what are you doing here? And who's that?" He pointed at the woman behind.

"This is Molly's mother. We came in here to find Molly," Rose explained, the woman nodding along.

The boys gulped. "M- Molly?" Ivan looked around at everything but them. "Well... About that."

"What's wrong?! The woman yelled. "What happened to my precious Molly?"

They didn't answer.

-

Again Ladybug was pushed back to the wall, her back crashing into it. She groaned and walked forward again. She threw her yoyo at the fake Ladybug again, but like last time, the monster dodged it.

There's only one thing to do now! Ladybug glared at the fake one. Then taking a step back, she yelled, "LUCKY CHARM!"

Dropping down on her palms was a ladybug spotted key. Ladybug looked around while the fake one laughed at what she had got.

This key... Is it to open the cage?

She rushed to the cage and tried unlocking it with the key, but the cage didn't open.

The fake Ladybug laughed again. Then she held up a silver key. "Only this key can open that cage. Which you're not going to get."

Ugh! I wish I can get out of her and help Ladybug! Adrien looked up at Ladybug, hopeless. Then he thought, should I really do this? Should I really reveal my identity?

Yes Adrien, you should! Kids are in danger. There's an akumatized villain! And Ladybug needs your help.

Adrien stood up. Then he called out for Plagg. Real and Fake Ladybug gasped at the kwami.

"Plagg! Claws out!"