Prologue

Weird, it looks quiet and creepy here. What's going on? Isn't this place supposed to be filled with kids?

Molly quietly went inside the huge yard, and the building that was in the middle of the gigantic yard. Orphan Kids was written on the gate, but Molly was starting to regret ever stepping inside.

The gates closed behind her immediately she walked inside the yard, and when she turned and tried to open it up again, it wouldn't budge.

Okay, so the gates are closed, no big deal. I'm sure it will open again. I just came here to take care of a few kids. Molly, calm down, nothing is going to happen to you!

She forced herself to calm down, but she couldn't stop the heavy breathing that escaped her lips. She shivered as if the day had gotten colder.

She was here all by herself at night. The invitation that had informed her to come her had told her to come at night... She didn't know why, but she was starting to regret ever listening to that.

She shivered again. She hadn't even stepped inside the building, and she was already getting frightened.

The building was a tall tower, which wasn't surprising, because she did hear a lot of kids lived here, as they were orphans.

Aww, poor kids, was what she had thought when she had heard about the place. But now, it was, where are they? It's seems aweful quiet!

Molly turned back again. "Maybe I can jump off the gate and run away from here." Oh who am I kidding, the gates are tall high like the building. I would do it if I wanted to die, but I still want to live.

Okay Molly, deep breath. Think about happy stuff you're going to be doing with the kids. There will be lots and lots of kids for you to play with. You'll have so much fun.

But she couldn't. She couldn't think of happy stuff she was going to do with the kids. The place was unbelievably dark for happy thinking, and the building looked so high and creepy from the outside.

Just how is it going to look on the inside? How do the kids live with this?

The door to the building suddenly opened. She walked slowly towards it, but stopped when she was almost up to the door. She tried to look inside to see who had opened the door for her, but she saw no one.

That's weird...

She made a few more steps towards the door, hoping to at least see someone, but the place was too dark, and the inside looked even darker.

"C..come...I...in...side..."

Molly shrieked. She didn't know if that was a very smart thing to do, but someone had just spoke in such a creepy way and she saw nobody.

She turned around and ran for the gates, then she tried to open it. It wouldn't budge again. She started banging on the gates, begging for it to open.

"I shouldn't have come here... I hate it here... I don't see any kids... I hate it here!"

"K...kids?... T...the...kids...a...are...I...in...side..."

Molly shrieked again at the unknown voice. "Who are you?!" She demanded. The voice didn't speak. "Who are you?!" She asked again, but silence.

Dead silence...

"HELP!" Molly decided to yell, but she heard nothing but her own breathing. She banged on the gates some more, but nothing. The gates didn't open and let her out.

"C...come...I...in...side..."

"No, I don't want to..." Molly screamed. "I want to leave here. I don't want to go any farther. Please, let me out." Molly was ready to beg on her knees. She would do anything to leave this terrifying place.

She heard a chuckle come from the person. She tried hard to see who was out there, but she saw no one.

"We... Love... You..."

She then heard new voices. And she saw it. Dozens of kids came out from the building, blood dripping from their mouths.

"Come... Satisfy... Us... We... Love... You... We... Want... You!..."

Molly shrieked again. The more she begged for them not to come any closer, the more they didn't listen. Molly banged on the gate some more, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Don't... Cry... We... We... Eat... You..."

Molly felt a kid grab her arm. She yelled, screamed and kicked, but there were more kids than she could count, and she couldn't escape them.

That was the end of the fifteen year old Molly...

-

This is horror and miraculous ladybug fanfiction...