Chapter 13: Keep Her in Check! Part 2

At the Hospital

Renae POV:

He was gorgeous... Yes, this Geoffrey guy. But um, it seem like I got three chicks who wanna throw hands. Um! I'm ready for it! I ain't scurred to beat three dominican girls. Yeah, Nicole, Idalis and Rochely. Try me, heffas! Shiddddd, Rochely lookin' at me like I did somethin'. Um?! Is this trash bag mad just 'cause her "boo" like me? Oh i'm sorry. Wrong term. HE LOVES ME BISHH! 😏 Like Nicki said in her song, "Cookie put him to sleep now he callin' me Nyquil." True.. True. I give you props for sayin' that, Nick. "Geoffrey.. You okay?" I asked. He was madd cute! Light skin, dimples and good hurr (hair). Shidddd.. he probably Dominican too. I ain't gon' front but these dominicano dudes got it going on. The bishes, umm.. I don't know. They on some plastic shhhhh... Meanwhile, me..? I'm a natural beauty queen! Bow down bishes! "I'm feeling okay." He croaked. "Who did it to you?" That stupid Idalis! Her voice get on my damn nerves! "I don't remember.. All I saw was a black car. The windows were tinted in black. I didn't have time to look in correctly." "We gotta know who did it." Some tall big sexy looking buff dude said that. He was standing next to Idalis. Mmm, he is fine! But where's Dean? Oh no!! I'm so busy drooling over these hot triggas, I ain't even paying attention to what these other ones talkin' about! They can't find out who did it! That mean Christian and his squad will be arrested. Well.. I could care less. "Christian did it.'" I said it like it was nothing. They all looked at me. Oh my, I felt special at that moment 😏. Ya would break ya necks for me? Awww!

Rochely POV:

Once Renae opened her mouth I swung my head in her direction. "Christian?? How do you know it was him?" I asked with a tint of an attitude. Nicole and Idalis got closer to me just in case if I was ready to swing at this girl for getting outta line. Romeo seemed to have got the mental sign that we were about to fight in a couple of seconds. So he took Janelly outside. "Well Rochely I know what my man's car like and his license plate. 😏. Anymore questions?" "You B-" I almost jumped at this chick until the girls held me back. "Just please let me get her!" I yelled. " 'Chely, relax girl. She ain't nothing!" Nicole snapped rolling her eyes at Renae. "Oh shutup. Please, I am somebody. Unlike you dominican trash bags." Renae flipped her weave. Nicole threw my arm down and went up to Renae and started swinging. I got out of Idalis' grip and swung at Renae too. Nobody talks about dominicans that way. I saw the expression on Geoffrey's face. He looked pissed too. Idalis, more than pissed. She came and joined us . "So we trash bags, huh?" Nicole was punching this girl in the face while I dragged her down to the floor. She was too trapped to fight back. I don't even think she could fight back anyway. "And Christian is not your man, sin verguenza!" I yelled. "Yeah he is! I'm pregnant with his baby!" Renae tried to kick me in my stomach but she missed. I pushed Nicole and Idalis off her, got on top of her myself and started choking her brutally. "Get off!" She coughed. I made sure my fingers were in her throat so she could feel my anger. "Rochely! YA! Relajate!" Idalis yelled after me. I wasn't listening. "You sitting here trying to get me jealous? Well guess what? It's working but I don't care about it anymore? You know why? 'Cause unlike you, I found someone who would do anything for me just as I would for him! I don't need that pimp anymore! And I actually feel bad for you, No.. sorry I don't. One day you'll catch his disease. Find out for yourself.. Perra." After she blacked out, I got off of her and dusted myself off. "Let's get out of here." I said with a serious face. I was walking out of the door and everyone looked at me in shock. Christian is now old news. For all the hell he put me through, i'm turning him and his crew in!

Nicole POV:

Rochely literally knocked that girl out cold! She deserved it for being such a smut. I saw the way she was looking at Royce and Romeo. Of course she's gonna catch a damn disease! I walked out with Rochely into the parking lot and we went to go find our cars. They were parked right next to each other. I watched as she leaned against her car. "You alright?" I asked. She made a sigh of relief. "Yeah. She's gonna get it soon if she keep getting out of line." I chuckled. "You should've left the choking to me though. I just got my nails did yesterday." We laughed together. "Alright, so i'm gonna meet you at your house." She said. "Okay." We got in our cars and drove off. I guess Idalis and Romeo decided to stay.