Chapter 9: Have You Ever?

Rochely POV:

I was completely worried about Christian. He hasn't called or texted me since he left. Let alone, he didn't even let me know he was going somewhere! He's been acting weird lately and I want to know what exactly is going on. He can't possibly be cheating on me. With who? Exactly no one. I trust Christian too much to even think of it. "You alright?" Robert asked me. I nodded slowly. He sucked his teeth and shook his head. "Nah, I don't believe you. Tell me what's wrong." "It's none of your business, okay?" He got up from his seat and came to sit next to me. "Rochely, I know you. Tell me what's wrong." I looked at him. Did he hit his head or something? All of a sudden he's been acting like a true man. I don't believe it. I don't believe that this is Robert. Robert is a retard! Not some Prince Charming! "Christian hasn't shown up yet and it's about to be 12 'o clock midnight. I'm worried." He looked down. "Maybe he's on his way..?" I shook my head. "If he was on his way, he would've called me." "Oh.. Call him then." I bit my bottom lip and looked down at the phone. I have to call him. So I did. The phone rang three times and he answered. "Christian?" "Yeah.. Wassup?" "Where are you?" "I'm on-" He was in the middle of saying something until I heard a girl's voice in the background. "Christian, who is that?" I asked furiously. "Chill out, I'm at a friend's house." She was laughing now. My eyes were getting watery and I felt Robert's eyes on me. "Bae, you want Chinese?" Was what the chick said in the back. I know she's not talking to Christian! "Aye, 'Chely, I gotta go right now. See you when I get back, Okay?" "Christian! This isn't funny! Tell me wher-" He hung up on me. I immediately broke down into tears. Robert came close to me and hugged me. "Why are you being so nice?" I sobbed. "What type a question is that?" "One that needs to be answered!" "Because.. 'Cause I care." "You what?" "Rochely.. I'm serious about changing myself. Not only for Janelly but.. For you too." "Why me? You don't like me remember?" "I never said that." "Never said you did. Your actions said that." "That's not the point okay? That was the stupid Robert I used to be. I want to change that." "What?" Too late. Jesus help me. This man's eyes hypnotize me every time he talks like this. Every time! His face is getting closer to mine. I'm falling under his spell, one that I can't get myself out of. My face is getting closer to his.. Our lips touch and then lock. This can't be. I can't fall for Robert again. No, i'm with a man I love! And he loves me too! I know it... "Robert.. stop. Please." I pulled away. "Sorry." "It's fine.. I mean, I just can't do this." "Yeah, I get it. I'm gonna leave now." I watched as he got up and left out the door after that one last look he gave me.

Renae POV:

Rochely, Rochely, Rochely, poor girl. She don't understand that Christian don't want her! He wants me 😏. I mean yeah she's pretty and all but um, you ain't all that darling. Damn, where are my manners? I'm Renae Sarai Patterson. I ain't no Dominicana chick. I was born and raised in the ghetto of New York. My parents died in a car crash with my younger sister and i'm handling my business at a strip joint. So far i'm doing great with my money, and i'm doing great holding Christian down.. I'm not trying to let no pretty miss dominican get in my way. The real barbie is with Christian and that's me. Try and take my spot, it won't work!

Nicole POV:

I was sitting on the couch still trying to figure things out about Chris, Victoria and Brandon when Robert came inside the house. He looked type pissed. Two pissed humans under the same roof.. not a good picture. "What's up with you?" I asked. Robert is not the type of person who cares about anything. I know him enough to say that. "Nothing." He didn't even make eye contact with me. He just went upstairs to his room. I was confused. I was so confused that I put my thoughts to the side just to figure this out. Instead of following him, I dialed up Rochely.

Rochely🙊😘: Hello?

Me: Hey 'Chely

Rochely🙊😘: Hey chica, what's up?