Chapter 6: So Many Choices

Ever since yesterday, I wanted Romeo to be back already. I can't take all of this! It used to be Tony and Justin in my ear now it's Robert and I think... Geoffrey. I want this to end. Like right now. With Ivory laying on my chest, I called Romeo. On the first ring he answered.

Me: Baby I need you to come back home! *cries*

Hubby😍😍😍: Mi amor, que paso?

Me: Just come back home! Please!

Hubby😍😍😍: Alright..

I hung up and emotionally panicked. I felt like telling him. I felt like it was the right thing to do. It was better if he knew about it. As I cried, each tear landed on Princess' face. She looked up at me as if her eyes were telling me "I know how you feel." I just smiled at her and told her. "Watch what you do.. everytime." There was knocking at the door. I laid Ivory down on her stomach on the bed and went to go answer it. "Who?" I called. "Rochely." The voice answered. I opened the door and she came in. I went and sat on the bed... I knew what was coming.

"Are you falling in love with Robert?" Was what she asked me. "No i'm not. He's been trying to get with me ever since the day we were introduced to eachother. He would follow me around everywhere and start touching and kissing me. I couldn't stop him because he always had that grip on me that I could never get out of."

"Why didn't you say something?" "I didn't know that was going to happen!" "You make no sense. You're married and you fall in love with my best friend's brother. It's not such a big deal when you're drunk but it is when your not." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." "You know what i'm done here. Im trying to help you but you obviously don't need it." I watched as she got up, kissed Ivory on her forehead and left.

I was stressed out completely. Stressing with Justin, Romeo, Robert and Geoffrey. Tony I can care less about. He can die tomorrow and I wouldn't care. I caressed Ivory's little head as she slept and cried softly. I can't take this anymore! I got up and went to the bathroom and paused for a second. I didn't even think it through, I just went and did it. I grabbed a razor blade and pushed it into my arm and cut my self deeply. I cried loudly and kept cutting myself. Maybe this is the way to forget about everything. I deserved it anyway. But it hurt badly and I forced myself to take the pain. Suddenly I heard someone come inside the house. "Idalis?" The voice yelled from downstairs. "Idalis you left the door open!" The voice was getting closer. "Idalis, where are you?" Getting closer. "Ida- NO! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" It was Geoffrey. "Leave me alone!" "No! Stop! You're hurting yourself! Why?!?" "LET GO!" He was trying to take the blade from me. The entire floor was covered with blood drops. "STOP!!" I began hitting him on his chest, staining his shirt with blood. I was crying and screaming. "I JUST WANT EVERYONE OUT OF MY EAR!" I cried. I dropped the blade and Geoffrey held me close to his chest.

We both slid down to the bathroom floor crying. "It's okay.. I understand." "NO YOU DON'T!" I cried. He started kissing my forehead. "I do.. I used to cut myself too. For the gossip that went around about me." His tear fell on my face. No one gets my story.. From the beginning with Justin until now.. It's too much.