𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

SOOOOOBRANG DAMING CLICHÉ NA MGA KAGANAPAN DITO OMG I KENNAT BELIEVE NA BUHAY PA PALA TONG STORY KO NAKATAMBAK LANG SA DRAFTS. BTW GUYS 2014 PA TO SO TALAGANG MAPAPAROLL EYES AT MAPAPASABI KA NA ANG CLICHÉ AT KORNI NITO😭 SORRY PO GINAWA KO TO NUNG 13 PA LANG AKO KAYA SOBRANG KORNI😭 SANA MAPAGTYAGAAN NYO PO.

IUUPDATE KO TO TSAKA EEDIT PARA KAHIT PAPANO DI SUMAKIT MGA ULO NATIN.

THANK YOU PO😘 GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE READING💕

Characters:

Brianna Coleen Montez- A girl with a very dark past. Betrayed by the most important person in her life. And live alone for almost a year trying to protect the most precious and important blessing in her life. She is good in everything it may be in long range weapons or physical combat. Mastered different types of martial arts and the owner of Montez University.

Daine Angelii Sparks- Brianna's bestfriend ever since elementary days. She love fashion. She is the stylist and the makeup artist that serves as their disguised during their mission. Specialize in long range weapon.

Khaye Anne Sparks- Daine's twin sister and Brianna's bestfriend too. She's good with computers and hacking someone's system to get information about their target of the current mission. She usually don't do field but she's good in physical combat.

Carla Buendina- Brianna's cousin from mother side. She is the bitchy and the bratinella type of person. She is known by mastering all the long ranged weapons and their strategy planner. 

Aisha Aidan Eligan- Karl's younger sister. She is not assigned in field but she is the one who treated those who are injured during the mission. In short. Nurse.

Luis Jhay Silvestre- The leader of the Black Reaper commonly known as Dark. He did things from the past that he regreted the most and wanted to make it right. He is good in everything especially with guns

Mikael Greg White- Luis' right hand and bestfriend in the Black Reaper commonly known as White. A famous model and the one the girls would die for. Good in all that concerns cars and ammos. Master in bomb diffusing.

Karl Kevin Eligan- Third in the line of Black Reaper commonly known as Grey. He is more on technology and the eye of the other members. Long range weapon. He's a sniper.

Chester Glenn Montero- he is the silent and arrogant person in the group commonly known as Black. Will talk sometimes but silent all the time. He is the group strategist and the manipulator.

Lawrence Angelo Sparks- Khaye and Daine's cousin in father's side he is known as Red in the Black Reaper. He prepares the vehicle they need if their misssion is done but other than that he can easily recognize different types of drugs and also good with physical combat.