Whatever you are doing

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the rehearsal? Rachel's Preforming-" "T-Then thats another reason I don't want to come. P-P-People are always Comparing me to her and.. And I don't Like it." I said looking at the ground. "Okay." Kurt said nodding before walking away. As I opened my Locker I was thinking. I guess Its better for everyone to be different, because I would not like anyone remotely like me, And Rachel's the Complete Opisite, but makes up for it in her Voice. I sighed and took my books out of my bag and into my Locker, but before I could close the door Someone closes it for me. I looked up into Emerald eyes. "Hi." Sebastian said in a teasing tone. "W-What are you doing here?!" I Stuttered, putting my bag back on my back. "S-Shouldn't you be in class or Something." He Laughed. "And shouldn't you be in Rehersal?" "How-" "Blaine." He said cutting over me. "No. I- Im not doing it. I don't want to be on TV and Other Reasons." "And other reasons." He mumbled under his breath. "Do you.. wanna get Coffee? I want to talk to you 'bout something." He said smirking. I frowned. "Don't worry Im not Planning to Murder Kurt." He chuckled. "T-That wasn't what I was thinking about but thats good." I said slowly. I could tell as people passed they were Eyeing Sebastian. Ecspessialy the cheerleaders so I grabbed his hand, Letting The Amethyst Hang between them. "Okay, But your paying." He smiled and Nodded. "Definately."

--

"W-what Class Did you skip so we could have coffee and talk? We easily could have talked after school S-so I hope you skipped a bad class." I said grinning as He passed me my drink. "Math." He groaned. "Ok, T-T-Then it was worth it." He smiled and looked down at his drink. "B-Bas? You Ok?" I asked trying to look at his Face. He looked up. "Im Just still so Happy that you're my Girlfriend- That you even Agreed to be my Girlfriend, Because the first time we Kissed I was Drunk." I Laughed and Nodded, Taking a large Sip of my Drink. "Yes You were." He rolled his eyes smiling. "Take our Coffee and go?" He asked standing up, holding out a hand. I sighed and took it, letting him pull me up. As we walked outof the Lima bean I could feel one of His fingers Tapping on the Amethest Quickly and silently making it wing against my wrist over and over. I stopped him. "Whats up?" I asked slowly looking up at Him. He sighed and pulled me to a bench to sit down taking my Coffee and placing it on the ground with his own. "I...." He trailed Off Reaching into his Pocket and Pulling out A small box. "Wanted to give you your Chirstmas Present." He said grinning. "Nooooo." I whined trying to get up and run away. He grabbed my sides and pulled me back into him. "McKenzie Elizabeth Hummel you are opening and Accepting your Present." He laughed trying to hold me still. I pouted at Him Before huffing in loss. "Fine." He smiled at Put it in my hands. "But...." He rolled his eyes. "There's always a But." "Your Opening yours Next." I said Taking a Small Box out of my Bag. I had only decided what to Get Sebastian yesterday and Thank god for Overnight shipping. "It would be a Pleasure." He said taking it in his hands. "Now open it." He said eyeing my hands. "can't you open it for me like you did last time?

I asked Toying with the lid of the Box. "No." He said in a Calm voice, Watching my hands. I sighed and slowly shimmied the Lid off the Box, my Jaw Dropping. An Ameshest Pedent... and a Tiny Box of Hair Dye? "Waaait, whats with you and Purple?" I asked confused. " You look amazing in it, and I love Amesthest." He said grinning. "But your helping me Dye my Hair if my Dad lets me, right?" I asked glaring at Him. " Of Course." He said Nodding. "N-N-Now open yours Before I die of Attention." I stuttered closing the box. He grinned and instantly took the lid off the box, His face lighting up instently. I had Kinda gotten him a Necklace that would reach his Upper stomache with a Ring with my Initals on it. Not my best Idea but the picture's Amazon had of it looked amazing so It had to be good. He looked up his face praticly glowing.

"Thank you."

--

As soon as I got back to School I ran towards The Choir room, knowing Most likely they were all still in the Auditorium 'rehersing' or something when I saw Sam Storming down the Hall. "S-Sam Wait!" I called after him, changing my course and bolting after him. He stopped but didn't turn around. "Are you Ok?" I asked softly trying to look him in the eye's. "Its Stupid And I don't want to Talk about it." He growled. I nodded and turned away. "Wait, what are you doing on Friday?" He asked. I turned around smiling. "Whatever your doing."

He Grinned.