Never think anyless of yourself/Heart break girl

"Alright, this weeks lesson has been going pretty well so far... Does anyone have anything to sing?" Finn asked rubbing his hands together. Everyone looked around waiting for something before I slowly raised my hand. "Great!" He said over enthusiasticly. I awkwardly moved over to the Piano and looked down at the keys my heart racing.

I gentely pressed the first G note before Everything flowed out like a river.

[Mckenzie:]

You may think your different,

But look at me, Im weirder than you

And I say your beautiful, My Heart Break Girl

I never wanted you to think anyless of yourself

From the way you talk and move, everybody is watching you

And even if I have to say it all night long

Your Beautiful, My Heart Break Girl

You would've been afraid to show yourself, Expose yourself

Like me

But eveybody thinks your Beautiful

Everyone, My Heart Break girl

I never want you to think anyless of yourself

It doesn't matter who you love,

Everybody is watching you

And even...

Even if I have to say this all night long...

Your Beautiful, Oh your Beautiful

My Heart break girl...

I looked up and the room was quite. I realised Tears were streaming down my face and quickly wiped them away, Standing Up walking out of the room. I couldn't handle it. "Wait!" I heard Santana Yell after me. I stopped and waited for her. "Thank you." She said wrapping her arms around me. "We really could of used you when we were doing, Original songs." "I didn't go to school here last year... Or the year before, But thanks." I sniffeled. "Are you going to come back to the choir room?" She asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and gave her a watery smile. "Can't miss the appluse can I?" She grinned and wrapped an arm around my waist and lead me back to the Choir room which was instantly filled with cheers... and a guilty looking Kurt.

--

A/N-- I didn't steal that song off anybody it was handwritten, so I can't really give anybody the ownership... Do you guys think McKenzie should keep doing original songs?