Blue Christmas

I sat down in the choir room Waiting For Kurt and Blaine to come, as It was just the girls and that was awkward. "We might of Spent our entire decorating budget for the whole year, but with something that looks as absloutly fabulous as this may I say, Brav ho ho." Rachel said looking dreamily at the Tree. As she said that everyone elses walked in, looking at the tree before sitting down. "Everybody listen up. My man Rory Flanigan wants to say a few." Finn said clapping Rory on the back. "Thanks Finn Hudson." Rory said grinning. "So guys my Mommy was going to come visit for the Holidays but, Plane Tickets are expensive so this is my first christmas without any Family. I'd Like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them. And The King." "Jesus?" Kurt Asked as the Music Started. I nudged him and shook my head before whispering. "King of Ireland or something".

  Rory:
I'll have a Blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same, if you're not here with me

Rory with New Directions harmonizing:
And when those blue snowflakes start falling
That's when those blue memories start calling

Rory (New Directions):
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll (I'll have a blue) have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas

Rory with New Directions:
Ah-Uh-uh-uh-uh
Ah-Uh-uh-uh-uh

Rory:
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree

Rory with New Directions harmonizing:
Won't mean a thing, if you're not here with me

Rory with New Directions harmonizing:
I'll have a Blue Christmas that's certain
And when the blue heartache stops hurting
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white

Rory (New Directions):
But I'll have a blue blue Christmas
(Uhhhh) Uh-uh-uh-uh  

"Gosh that song was so depressing. I Might actually be dead now." Santana said through the clapping. Rory looked down. "I-I think what Santana means is, though that was mornfully beautiful, now that the Glee Club is back together I think we should Focus on the Pagent and Joyess side of this Holiday season." Rachel Said smiling. I smiled Sadily at Rory. "Rachel's right. Last Christmas was super sad. Kurt was at a Different school, coach sylvester trashed everything and Artie got a pair of Magic Legs that broke the next day. We were the Island of Misfit toy's This year-" " This Year Is a whole new Sprig of Mistletoe." Mr shue said, cutting over Tina. "Guess who's not getting coal in their stockings for once?" "Harry Potter." I mumbled under my breath. Kurt Looked at me like I had two heads while Blaine Chuckled. "Us! Rory have a seat. I just got off the phone with Don beroski. The local station manager at Lima's PBS Aphilian. Turns out that the annual brodcast of the Yule log burning has been Canceled." "What the Hell!" Puck said with a confused look on his face. "And they Can't afford the Licencing Fee's anymore. "So Thank you scrooges who own that Copyright Because Don came to Sectionals, He loved what we did and he's Offering Us-" "A christmas Special Featuring all of Us! please say you said yes!" Rachel Interupted Happily. "Not Only Did I say yes, but when They said they were looking for a director I nominated you Artie." Yeah... no. I was not going to Do it.

"Me?" Artie said confused. " He saw Westside story, he loved your Work and he wants to take you immediately" Mr Shue said nodding his head. "B-But I swore I would never sell out onto Television." Artie said shaking his head. " Im really going to have to think about this Mr Shue.." Artie said slowly.

The bell Rung and everyone Left Exept for me. I just sat in my seat going through my Bag. "Hey, Whats up?" Mr Shue Asked walking over. "A-Apart from the Ceiling N-Nothing ." I stuttered. Mr Shuester Laughed Before Walking out of The Room giving me time to go into his office and Put The Small soft Package on his desk. I hate seeing people's reaction when They open the gifts I get them.

--

As I passed Sam and Rory in the hall way I pryed the Presentes into there hands and without saying anything left them standing in the Hallway confused. Giving Things to Kurt, Blaine,Dad, Finn, Joey and Carol would be easier as I wouldn't have to talk to them, And Joey was Away in England visisting Family, Sebastian and Nick I would have to talk to and I still Hadn't gotten Sebastian anything I was Utterly Clueless. I was Taken out of my Thoughts by Blaine Nudging me a couple of times. "Hey... Kenzie? You there?" He chuckled. I nodded, humming lightly. "Do you want to be in the Christmas Special?" He asked grinning. I shook my head. Being in a Christmas Special is not how I wanted to get on Tv. Not even close. "Here." He said passing me a Book. "W-what is this?" I asked confused. "Its A writing book." He said nodding. " To write songs in and whatever. Since you didn't want anything.. I didn't listen." I opened the First Page and saw there was a small note from Blaine.

To Kenzie

I know you didn't want anything,

But your My boyfriends Sister

and My Best Friend. You can't stop me from getting

Anything.

Love Blaine

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Pulled him into a Hug. "I-I Hate you." I grumbled. He laughed and pulled away from the hug. "I Guess this is a good time to give you yours." I sighed opening my bag and taking as the Rectangular Package. He smiled and took of the Lid. "Hey Now I won't have to Wear sunglasses on my face anymore!" He Exlamimed. He put the Lid back on and wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you Kenzie." He sighed.

Ahhhh, That was not Easy.