(11)

(11)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

<Vincenio's Point of View>

I knocked on the door of the penthouse. Everly texted me, and told me that she was here, so I knew that it wouldn't take to long for her to answer. Again, almost like deja vu, I heard the clicking of heels approach closer and closer. A few seconds later, my love answered the door, her hair tied up in a bun. She had these glasses on that made her look like a librarian. Again, she had red lipstick stuck to her plump lips, and she was wearing a sheer white blouse and a black pencil skirt.

"Hey baby," she greeted me, coming in for a kiss. Her lips connected to mine, and I felt as if the day got better. All the worry rolled off my shoulders, and the thought of Terrance lurking around didn't seem to bother me anymore.

"Hey bella, how you today?" I asked as I pulled apart from her. She led me inside, and into the red and black themed living room I still haven't got a chance to check out. Her penthouse was nice, but wasn't nearly has majestic as my home.

"Well the day started off okay until my mother showed up at the office," she gritted her teeth as she said this. "Water? Tea? Beer?" she offered as she kicked off her heels, and headed for the kitchen, trying to get use to manuvering with her casted leg.

"A beer. Tell Vincenio what problem is," I said, pointing toward my lap for her to sit. I grasped the cold beer in her hand, and strutted over to me before placing her delicious ass in my lap.

"Terrance snitched on me," she began. My hands grabbed onto her thighs and pulled her closer to my body. "He told mom about how I was going to lock you into giving me a baby. She slapped me. She seemed so disappointed in me. That was until I told her that Terr--" she stopped mid sentence and covered her mouth before standing up. I rose an eyebrow. Although I knew that Terrance had hit my regina, I wanted her to tell me that. I didn't want her to feel like she couldn't talk to me.

Sure with my family background, I am a feared man, but my heart would forever hurt if she were ever afraid of me or how I would react to a situation. "What did Terrance do?" I questioned, my accent dominating my words. It seemed that my accent became thicker as I became mad.

"He-He hit me," she whispered quietly with her head down. I just nodded my head, humming at her response.

"It has been handled bella," I told her, lifting her chin with my index finger. "No worry about anything," I mumbled as I pulled her into a deep kiss. My large hand cupped her chin as my tongue glided across her plump lips. She pushed at my chest, and was trying to talk to me, but my arms tightened around her frame, and drew her closer.

My lips seemed to wander lower and lower, sucking on her glorious neck. I couldn't get enough of this woman. "Vincenio," she moaned, her head tilted back in ecstasy. I growled at the sound of my name on her lips, and ground my rod into her moist core.

"W-We....we...oh god fuck me already!" She groaned and tugged at her clothing. My member sprung straight out at her open invitation. Lifting her off of me, I tore at her clothes, dropping them to the plush white carpet, and latching on to her breast. She took in a deep breath of air as my tongue swirled around the rugged flesh.

"No," she whined, to hot for foreplay. "I want you," she growled fiercely, grabbing on to my erection. I unbuckled my pants, and struggled to push them from my body. When they were finally off, Everly, released her hair from its bun, and swung it about, with a lusty look in her eye. She smiled wickedly, and attacked my rod with her mouth. That had to be one of the most sexiest things anyone has ever done to me.