(9)

*Warning*

This chapter is fairly graphic. If you are not interested in reading it then dont. Save the hate. I really dont want to see comments complaining about the content of the chapter. Just know that if you do happen to pull this stunt, I wont be so nice about it.

Enjoy!

(9)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

<Everly's Point Of View>

        I didn't realize the amount of lust held within my voice as Vincenio carried me up the glass stairs to my bedroom upstairs. "Which room?" he asked huskily, his eyes dragging down the left and right sides of the hallway.

        "First door on the right baby," I told him as I trailed a line of kisses down his jawline. He groaned, and quickened his pace to my bedroom door. When we got there, he twisted the door knob and kicked the door open all the way with his foot. He then walked me to the king size bed in the middle of the room, and gently tossed me upon it.

        I giggled as I wiggled myself to the cushioned headboard of the giant bed. He then took his time, slowly peeling away the clothing that adorned his magnificent body. I could see his muscles ripple as he moved to remove the next of clothing.

        When he was bare of any clothing, my eyes shot down to the part that was slowly springing to life. It was huge! The biggest one I had ever laid eyes on. Fear crept up my spine as I thought of how bad it would hurt if he tried to stuff me like a turkey.

        "Bella," his gruff voice broke me out of my thoughts. He then grasped for my ankles, tugging at the heels that I had on. He started with my left foot softly caressing my ankle, before slowly slipping my heel off. He then massaged my foot, before taking my red painted big toe into his mouth. A soft moan escaped my lips as a tingle climbed up my legs and settled itself at my core. He moved on to each toe, before repeating the same process to my right foot delicately as to not hurt my already injured leg.

        By the time he was finished, I was soaked, and panting hard. I couldn't believe that I lasted this long without jumping his bones.        

        "Stand up baby," he ordered me softly. I obeyed his request, and slowly stood up in front of him. He twirled his finger in the air, indicating for me to turn around. When I did, he brushed my hair over my right shoulder, and placed his palms on my shoulders. "Relax," he whispered in my ear, nibbling it. A soft "oh" left my lips when he did that. His magical palms worked into my shoulders before he grabbed hold of my zipper, and unzipped my dress.

        Beneath the thick white fabric was a matching red lingerie set that he didn't waste time feasting upon. His strong hands caressed my shoulders as they slid the front of my dress off, resulting in it falling into a heap on the ground. A chill ran through my body as I stood in my undergarments in front of this fine specimen.

        "I'm naked, only fair that you too," he muttered as he unlatched my bra, causing it to slide off my shoulders. I tossed it somewhere in my room, and turned to face Vincenio. He groaned loudly, and bit into his knuckle. I glanced down at his member to see a bit of pre-cum dripping from the tip. Being courageous, I settled myself on to my knees, and stroked his warm rod a few times.

        Vincenio's knees buckled a bit, as I stroked it two more times. I smirked up at him, and licked him from the bottom of his shaft, all the way to the tip. I then kissed his tip and brought it into my mouth; my tongue fondling the most sensitive parts of this man. My head began to bob as I started a rhythm.

        When I glanced up, I could see Vincenio breathing hard at my maneuver, and his eyes rolling back slightly. After a few more minutes of stimulation, Vincenio pulled himself out of my mouth, and stood me up. Laying back on my bed, I scooted up to were Vincenio wanted me.

        Then he spread my legs wide, and stuffed his face in my hot cavern. "Oh yes!" I cried as my hands tugged at my nipples. Two of his huge digits plunged into me, intensifying my pleasure. My hips bucked about, and my legs tightened around his head in hopes of drawing him closer.

        "Oh I'm gonn--" just then, Vincenio pulled away. I whined in frustration. "W-What are you doing baby?" I asked a bit out of breath. He smirked wickedly, mounting the bed. He then grabbed the unders of my thighs, and pulled me closer to his warm body. He took the time to rub his one-eyed snake against my slick opening. As he did this, I thrust my hips forward in hopes to penetrate myself with his monster.

        "Bella," he boomed sternly. I liked that tone of voice. It caused a rush of pleasure to hit my lady parts. After a while, he plunged. There wasn't time for me to adjust to his invasion, but I didn't want to either. "Dio, so fucking tight," he grunted through clenched teeth. I was rather delighted that he thought that because he felt huge.

        That night, we fucked like animals. It didn't matter how many times we got each other off; we tried many positions. We christened pretty much every room in my penthouse. It has to have been one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever gone through. I bet that the neighbors knew Vincenio's name from the high notes I was hitting as he brought orgasm after orgasm to me.

---

        The next morning, I awoke with a wide smile on my face. The sun shined in from the curtainless window that was exactly the same as the window in the dining room. The covers around me were flung about uncovering our bodies from each other. Vincenio was still asleep as I gathered the sheets on the bed, and got up to stretch. After my back popped, I yawned and made my way to the restroom. I glanced at the clock on the night stand, which read that it was barely nine in the morning.

        I was late to work but that was okay because I was the boss. I walked to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. Stepping into the shower, I lathered my hair and body in water. When I grabbed the shampoo and squeezed a decent amount in my hand, I felt arms encircling my waist. "Allow me," Vincenio's voice echoed throughout the shower as he gathered the shampoo in my hand and worked it into my hair. He washed me as I washed him. We both took our time, exploring each other's bodies.

        When our showers were done, I prepared a small breakfast of eggs, toast, fruit, and coffee, before heading off to work. We both headed out of my penthouse at the same time, holding hands as we reached the elevator. Today had to be one of the first days that I have gone to work this happy and carefree.

        I leaned over and kissed Vincenio on the lips quickly, before pressing the lobby button. "What does this mean?" I found myself saying. I wanted to know if this was some fling or if it were us starting a relationship. Either one I wouldn't mind.

        "We try relationship, I want to get to know you better." he told me, staring me in my eye. "And not just your body," he added with a smirk upon his face. I giggled at him, and exited the elevator when it dinged. We walked to the front of the building where we shared a long passionate kiss and split ways. He said he had something important to do today, and I had to drive myself to work.

Not Edited

This  is my first time writing something mature. I say mature because wattpad rating this chapter 'r' because of the content. Hopefully I will get better as I write. I'm sorry that the chapters are so short, but I am trying my hardest to make them longer. Please comment and vote! And thank you to all my readers, voters, and commenters. Because of you, I have had the inspiration to continue writing and have been placed #331 in General Fiction. :)