She took a heavy puff of air as Ian's placed his hands suddenly on her ass, pulling her closer to his chest.
"No not so easy and also because I don't to this stuff " he whispered in her ear seductively "Although" he said squeezing her ass tightly with his hands before biting her earlobe and whispering down her ear, "there is something I could do very easily and maybe right here."

"Shhh.. Get off get off! " Lisa answered pushing him away "Not when public is around" she spoke straightening her dress that was crumped a bit.

"That means" Ian continued as he placed his hands around her exist hugging her from behind. "I can do anything to you when we are not in public? "

"Maybe, lets see" Lisa answered pushing him away "Now get me the list, we have to go to other store." She asked giggling to him.

They reached home after shopping a bit. Ian looking exhausted with shopping for grocery for the first time.

"Did you get in touch with your father, Lisa?" Ian asked putting the last can of food in the fridge.

"Umm..no." Lisa answered shaking her head. I don't think he wants to see me. If he did he would have asked me in the last six months but he didn't and whenever I went to see him, he refused that too.

"I get that but don't put assumptions on this. I know he is not my favourite person in the world but he your father and I think he is ashamed to face you. Maybe next time force him to see you." Ian replied kissing her forehead and warmly pulling her in a hug.

"Okay, you guys gotta look what I brought! Shut the PDA guys!" Mia spoke entering the hall with her hands full of shopping bags.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill her? "Ian asked raising her eyebrows at Lisa.

"Cause she is your sister," Lisa answered pushing a light punch on his arm.

"Not good enough" Ian answered shaking his head in annoyance.

"Guys no PDA!" Mia shouted from the hall, clattering with her bags.

"It's not PDA when you are not in public, idiot" Ian answered walking towards her, in the hall.

"Whatever, Lisa look I got this for 50% off" Mia said as she pulled out a pink dress for a baby.

"What are you going to do with this? It won't even fit you" Ian answered laughing at his joke.

"Not funny brother, its not for me its for the upcoming baby and I brought the blue jumpsuit if it's a boy you- "she was interrupted with Ian spiting all of the water from his mouth of the piece of clothing.

"Well never mind." Mia spoke keep now wet and dirty clothes down.

"What baby? And who's baby??" Ian asked standing from the couch.

"Well, of course, your baby and- shit" Mia immediately put her hand on her mouth as soon as she realised what she has been saying for the last 10 minutes.

"Uhh.. Ian, I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you would react and she was just there and I couldn't control myself and I told her. And I know I should have told you before-"

"I am going to a father?" Ian asked surprised looking at Lisa "Am I?" Ian asked again with a elated look on his face.

"No shit Sherlock," Mia said gaining Lisa's attention who gave her a hard glare. But it didn't seem to effect Ian at all, he was too happy to bother.

"I am going to be a father!!" Ian shouted picking Lisa up from the floor and circling her around. He placed her down and kissed every part of her face. He was elated .