Leave

"Dammit Lisa, hurry up!" Cole charged running thoroughly through the streets.

"I am trying here Cole! Try running in heels someday!" Lisa argued pushing herself to run faster than she already was.

"Why didn't we take a taxi huh? Why the hell do I have to run for continuously an hour?" She yelled as she continued to make her way back at the hotel.

"Well, there are many reasons. First being that those drivers are dipshits and they were asking for a lot of money, second being I don't want to get suspended and third being... well, I don't have the third one."

"God! You are such an idiot!" She exclaimed as she saw the hotel came into view.

"Hey! I am not an idiot. It was your great idea to tour the city which we absolutely got no idea about and adding to that you didn't tell, boss. Leading to the reason why he busted out like a god damn volcano when he heard you were out with me." He emphasized raising his hands in the air and running towards the parking lot of the hotel.

"You are exaggerating. He was just looking out for us."

"For us? Really Lisa? From what I remember his exact words were 'Cole you fucking asshole! Do you even know a thing about the place?! How dare you take my wife with you?! Get her back within ten minutes otherwise, I will shove your resignation up your fucking ass. In ten fucking minutes!' So I am sorry if I am scared of my boss killing me." He responded before suddenly stopping at the entrance causing Lisa to bump to his back.

"Now, why did you stop?" She urged in frustration rubbing her arms due to the pain.

"Look around Mrs. Arthur . Do you want them to throw us out?" He asked causing her attention to drift towards the front. All the people in the hall had stopped to look at them.

"Okay stay calm and move fast. Go!" He said as he took hold of her hand walking swiftly forward not trying to make any eye contact while Lisa kept her head down. Soon they reached away from the hall and stood near the elevator.

"So here it is," he said turning his body towards her "if I make it out alive we would do something like this again and if I don't well you know where to bury me" he winked at her making her let out a big laugh. After waiting for Ian in the room for continuously two hours when Cole informed her that the meeting was over for today, she decided to head out with him as planned. They have been out for three hours, trying to figure out where to visit. Both clueless as ever.

"Okay," she responded still laughing along with him. The elevator door opened as they both got in and pressed their corresponding floors. When the elevator reached Cole's floor he didn't get out instead he took hold of Lisa's hand.

"What are you doing? Go." She whispered trying to keep hold of her voice so that people around her couldn't hear it.

"Shh," he just shushed her off placing a finger on his lips not looking at her. When they reached Lisa's floor both of them got out frantically walking towards her room.

"Cole, what are you doing? You need to go. I will handle him, just leave." Lisa pleaded as both of them stood in front of her door. Before he could even respond the door opened revealing an angry Ian. His eyes were not as bright as always, rather the gorgeous blue eyes were almost dark in anger. His jaw was clenched and he looked like he was ready to kill. He observed both of their faces before his eyes settled at their hands together. His hands curled up together settling in the view.

"Boss I-"

"Leave" Ian muttered through his clenched teeth. Cole immediately left Lisa's hand sensing his anger. He made a swift consideration of nod towards both of them before he walked down the hall.

Before Lisa could take in the situation, Ian took hold of her wrist pulling her inside the room. He closed the door and pinned her to it. In one swift motion, he took her hands and placed both of them above her head. His hot breath falling straight on her cheeks due to the closeness. Ian buried his face in her neck still not saying anything. With his free hand, he took hold of her neck, his fingers pressing up against her skin. With the control over her back, he lifted her face to make her stare right into his eyes. His eyes were filled with lust, anger, and frustration. He doesn't have the right to be angry. After all, he was the one avoiding her.

"Ian," she mouthed out looking right into his eyes. He released a groan before tightening his hold on her hands and pushing him further and closer to her. He then went further and placed his legs between her legs pushing her thighs further away with his knees. Lisa had to take a large gulp of air due to the intensity.

"Why?" He whispered leaning forward tilting her neck with his hold on her back and making his mouth met her neck. "Why did you go with him?" He breathed out in his ear nibbling her earlobe. She had an urge to roll her head back and enjoy the sensation but his certain hold on her neck assured that she couldn't.

"Why can't I? You told me that you will arrange for somebody to take me to see the place. So I just picked him to take me. Why is it such a big deal?" She argued closing her eyes from the heat. He let out a swift chuckle before he grazed his teeth in her skin now sucking it hard. Lisa released a sound of pleasure and bit her lip.

"Wrong answer. It is a big deal. You could have waited for me or at least informed me but no, you didn't even bother." He whispered still nibbling and sucking on her neck. She wasn't able to concentrate on what he was saying; she was too lost in his arms.

"Why should I? You didn't bother telling me that you will be busy almost the whole week. Why even bring me along, when you knew you couldn't find time for me? Also, I don't know why it is bothering you, it's not like I affect you in any way. You made it pretty clear the whole week." She muttered still panting hard. As soon as she finished he left her neck to look at her straight.

"You have no idea, do you? The whole week has been torture. I was trying to keep you out, away from my darkness. But you just had to crawl all your way back in, didn't you? There are things you don't know about me Lisa and it would be better if it stayed that way." He answered instantly pushing him off her and releasing her hands to have them fall back down.

"Then tell me! Tell me why have you been ignoring me for the whole past week? Walking out of the room as soon as I enter, Coming late at home, Not even waiting for me at the breakfast. Why are you doing this Ian? why?!" She walked forward tugging his hand and pulling him back so that he was facing her.

"Answer me dammit!" She yelled determined to find the reason. Searching for the secrets still left to be discovered.