I Tend To Keep It That Way

"Mam, this is your last call." The attended announced again but Lisa's attention was entirely focused on the man on his knees.

"No, Ian! It will all be complicated if I stay here it will just be problems and –"

"We will work it out Lisa, say yes." Ian insisted with his eyes filled with honesty and clearance. He wanted this, he wanted her.

"Mam-"

"Would you shut up for a Goddamn second!" She snapped at the attendant focusing her attention on Ian again.

"What is the guarantee we will work? What if we break over time? What if-"

"I don’t have the answers to the what if Lisa, they are all just planned. And they will happen for sure but all I know is whenever I am thinking of somewhat if I want us to be together in that, in every situation. There is nothing more in the world that I want then be with you. Lisa, say yes and come back to me. And FYI my leg is shooting in pain." Ian answered with a slight giggle making Lisa laugh too. Her eyes filled with tears trailing down her cheeks as she looked at the man who taught her love. And she knew no matter what happens, she will always love him.

"Yes," Lisa answered in a meek tone to somehow it appeared she sneered to her.

"Say it again " Ian asked getting up from his knees taking her hands in his.

"Yes Ian, yes, yes yes!!" Lisa shouted loudly for everyone around to hear but she didn’t care she had him.

Ian picked her up in his arms pulling her as close as he could. "I love you! I love you so much!" Ian said as he placed her on the floor taking her hand and putting the ring right in the position where it belonged. They didn’t even notice how the crowd has been formed around them. All of them clapped and applauded the couple. It was such a perfect moment. And everything that they  mattered was there with both of them

"Let’s go home" Lisa whispered in his ear. "Take me to my home" she repeated smiling again. They were happy.

They both entered the house holding hands towards a new start together. Everything seemed to be in place.

"Oh God! Lisa, you are back, thank God!" Marie shouted from the kitchen as soon as she saw both of them enter the house together.

"Hi Marie," Lisa greeted hugging her tightly. All the time she was in the hospital it was not even a single day Marie wouldn’t come to visit her.

"Thank the Lord that he knocked some sense in this stupid husband of yours. He was miserable without you and yet he couldn’t bring himself to ask you to come back." Marie responded holding both of there one hands in hers.

"I hope you never face this again. And you get stronger every day, together. " She prayed as she placed a motherly kiss on both of their foreheads separately.

"I am taking the rest of the day off on my own" Marie said as all blew up a little laugh. "Enjoy your time together, I will see you tomorrow." She said walking down to collect her bags and leave.

With Marie gone they were all alone in the house and the situation felt pretty awkward to both of them. Finally after a couple of seconds of silence Lisa finally asked Ian .

"Do you maybe want to watch a movie?" Lisa asked shrugging her shoulders on the very obvious situation.

"Sure yeah." Ian responded nodding his head at her with his hands in his pocket.

"Okay, then I will got make popcorn and you select the movie." She responded walking towards the kitchen, looking for the bowl to keep the uncooked corns in. While Lisa was all engrossed  in making the popcorns she didn’t even notice that Ian was behind her until she felt two strong arms wrap themselves against her waist and pulling her closer to a strong chest.

"Ahh," Lisa yelled to her sudden surprise resulting in a bit small laugh from Ian.

"You sacred?" he asked bending forwards as his lips touched her neck and his hands wandering around the ends on her short top.

"Of course!" Lisa answered not paying much heat to his roaming hands until he unhooded the end of the top placing his hand on her stomach directly. His lips attacked her neck, while he placed little hot kisses on her neck. Her breathing hitched as she felt his hands just under her bra, highlighting the outlines of her breast.

"You know there are many other things I want to do instead of watching a movie." Ian whispered in her ear as he moved one of his hand to gaze down on her ass while covering her entire waist with one, with instant forced he pulled his making Lisa face him. He didn’t wait for her answer instead he instantly attacked her lips with her pulling her into a torturous kiss. Lisa couldn’t stop herself as she placed her hands on his chest roaming it around there. While Ian squeezed his ass, to let her open her mouth.

"Do you want this?" Ian asked breathing heavily as he release her from the kiss with his hand still on her hips and waist.

"I want you" Lisa whispered looking at him. That was all he needed, he picked her up in bridal style and carried her to there room, making her lie on the bed.

"Remember when we were in Paris?" Ian asked removing his shirt from his head and quietly covering over her "I said something, really serious." He spoke bending down for his mouth to attach to necks. He sucked on the soft milky skin of hers, while Lisa placed her hands behind his back.

"What?" She asked engrossed in whatever he was doing, with her hands scratching down his back.

"I said" he answered releasing her neck and taking both her hands from his back, and crossing there fingers together. "I said that you are mine, from the moment I saw you for the first time it was decided that you were mine and I dare you to defy me on that." He responded looking at her with a straight face, daring her to argue. When Lisa didn’t respond instantly he moved his length against her core, making her moan in motion.

"Say it." He asked taking of her shirt from her body, while he left her hand for his to travel down to her core. He unzipped the jeans she was wearing while his hand went to touch her folds. As expected she was already wet.

"Iannnnn..." Lisa moaned as she felt the intense pleasure building up in her.

"Say it Lisa," Ian spoke again, speeding his fingers dipped deep in her wet folds.

"I am yours, I am yours!" Lisa shouted from the shaking orgasm she was having.

"Good and I plan on keeping it that way." Ian whispered licking his fingers, removing his jeans and moving his length against her core .

"Ian I have.. Never..like I have " Lisa try to tell him that she had never done this before but all that came out of her mouth was she has never.

"I know baby, I know. It will be little painful but then all okay. But at any point if you want me to stop you tell me." Ian responded bending to place tender kisses on her lips. He moved his lips to her neck and slowly reaching her breast. He took one of her nipple in his mouth while rolling the other.

"Hmm.." Ian moaned while he entered her slowly keeping her distracted from the pain as much as he can. "You are so tight baby." He whispered as he buried himself completely in her. The pain was over intense for Lisa but she knew how difficult it was for Ian to not move. He kept distracting her by placing kisses all over her body.

"Move, " Lisa whispered after a little while when she felt the pain fading and taking place was pleasure, intense pleasure.

"I love you Lisa, I love you so much. " Ian whispered in her while still thrusting in her.
"I love you too, Ian" lisa whispered back. They both completed each other like two pieces of the puzzle. The time was wonderful and everything they have been together for they knew they were meant to be.