Well, That's New

"Ian? You are pretty early." Lisa stated walking down the stairs holding up her gorgeous navy dress.

"Yeah just couldn’t wait to see you," Ian answered. Although he knew everything was just a lie he was building up, but he couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she looked. It’s been a while since he has seen her smiling like she was now.

"I am glad you are early, I sent Marie home already." She informed realising the dress and standing in front of Ian. "So where are we going?"

"Oh, there is this great place opened in the city. I was thinking we should go there." Ian said as he motioned her to start walking forward. They reached the car where he opened up the door for her.

"Thank you, sir. You certainly are a gentleman." Lisa greeted trying to answer in a British accent.

"Oh, that I am my lady." Ian answered placing himself on the driver’s seat. The car filled up with laughter.

Soon they reached the place and Ian pretended every act that he could. But with her, it seemed like normal. They seemed happy, they seemed like they were in love but nothing was true. Ian knew he couldn’t back off at the plan now, but seeing her here with him made her rethink everything. Was his father right? Should he really let it go and finally move on? Whatever it was, it seemed easy with Lisa. And the thought was enough for him to stop himself to feel anything for her Or at least acknowledge the feelings.

"Are you okay? You were a little uptight the whole night." Lisa said when they reached back home. She couldn’t point out exactly but she could say that he was going through something. The whole night the only physical contact they made was holding hands. The communication was amazing for her, they felt connected but everything was different because it was very unlikely of Ian to be like that.

"Yeah, I am fine. Though I have to tell you something. And before you say anything just know that I tried." Ian said as he put a finger on her lips to stop her from talking in between, so as a answer she just nodded her head.

"I have to leave for Australia tomorrow." He confessed pretending to show a little bit guilt in his eyes. "And I know I told you that I will leave in a week but the meeting is seemingly really very important for the company. So I have to go, I am so sorry." He completed with a deep sigh.

"That’s it?" Lisa said as she let out a laugh. "You looked so scared, I thought you were cheating on me or something," she responded still laughing. This made Ian take a deep breath. Whatever he was doing was cheating in a way. He could feel his throat getting dry. He then started reminding himself he was doing everything for a purpose.

"Of course, you can go. I know it’s important for the company and I will not stop you." She whispered moving closer to him and wrapping her hands around his neck pulling him close so now their chest was touching. "But you do have to make it up to me." She answered seductively biting his earlobe.

"What do you want baby?" He decided to play along moving his hands along her waist, reaching down and pulling her close with a tight grip on her ass.

Lisa could feel his breathe on her face as their noses were touching. She didn’t even wanted to wait for the talk to continue. She instantly brought down her lips to his and tugging her hands around his neck closer. Ian grip on her ass also got strong as the kiss depended. Ian tried to move his tongue inside her mouth but Lisa decided to play refusing to open her mouth but he had other plans. Ian instantly pushed her against the nearest wall making a sound of pleasure to release from her.

"Ian..." Lisa moaned in his mouth as he took this as a chance to enter her mouth. Soon their tongue connected and the kiss got more intense. Ian’s hands reached her back as he glided down the zipper of her dress, while Lisa focused herself on removing Ian’s court.

"Tell me to stop love" he answered giving her some time to breathe while he worked his mouth on her neck instead of a answer he was rewarded with a high pitched moan and a hard tugging on his air.

"Ian, please" Lisa pleaded unable to bear the pleasure anymore.

"Whatever my princess want," he answered biting hard on her neck making her let out a loud moan of pleasure. He picked her up in bridal style walking the stairs, to there room. All Lisa could do was look into the eyes on the man she loved, believing everything to be true and be ready to give him her everything.

Ian placed her gently on the bed still hovering over her. The moonlight fell directly on Lisa's face through the window. Ian moved his hand to stick out some pieces of stray hair on her face to place them behind her ear.

"Wow, " Ian whispered in disbelief.

"What?" Lisa asked with a slight smile on her face.

"Just you... You are just wow."

"Well that’s one new." She concluded crossing her hands against her neck pulling him close.

"I would –"  Ian's phone started ringing before he could complete any further. "Sorry give me a second." Ian apologised as he gets off of her to take the call.

"Cole, this better be important." Ian said as he answered the phone

"Sir Mr. Scott called he said the papers are ready and he would like to hand them over to you tomorrow when you get to Australia."

"Tell him, I will be there." He answered cutting off the call. The phone call was a reminder of what his main purpose was. He couldn’t let himself fall for Lisa. Even though what he felt for her was more then liking but his plan was more important to him.

"Ian? What did he say?" Lisa asked concerned sitting on the bed.

"Nothing sweetheart, just reminding me about my timings for flight tomorrow. Just take some rest princess." He answered kissing her forehead, nd making his way towards the washroom.

Ian would feel how close he was on achieving justice and an answer for her. He couldn’t let these stupid thoughtrs about Lisa get in his way. He couldn’t.