It Hurts So Much

"She is getting up, call the doctors!" Lisa heard someone shout. Her head was spining badly and there was a shooting amount of pain in her arm.

"Lisa look here," she did what the person said. Her vision was blur but she still followed the moving fingers in front of her.

"Lisa try to say something, anything."

"Wat..ter" She slurped with her voice hoarse. After she drank the water she felt a little better, looking around with a fine vision now, she could see the doctors and nurse around her.

"Do you feel any kind of pain Lisa?" The doctor asked to which Lisa pointed at her head instead of speaking.

"Take this medicine but it will still be painful. Your hit your head hard in accident and honestly we didn’t think you will be able to make it but you are really strong." He turned back looking at someone before he spoke again "We have to keep her under care for some time, then she is free to go home. I will send someone to run some test after." The doctor gestured shaking his hand with someone who Lisa couldn’t see.

When the doctor cleared the room, she could see exactly who he was. Ian stood in front of her with his hair dissented and his clothes crunched.

"Thank god your are okay." He whispered moving ahead to her and taking her hand in his. In a quick movement, Lisa moved her hand away from him. His eyes filled with sadness at a sudden movement. What did he think it would be that easy?

"Look I brought you your favourite flowers," he said as he made a quick run towards the other end of room to pick up a bouquet of red roses. "I thought-"

"Get out" Lisa answered pointing her fingers toward the door. She didn’t want to deal with any of this right now.

"We can talk Lisa, but-"

"I said get out!" She spoke again with a little more of her anger in her voice.

His head lay low now, that he knew he is not getting a chance to speak or apologize or even say anything.

"Elena is waiting for you outside, do you want me to send her in?" He asked to which Lisa nodded her head still looking in the opposite direction from him. He quietly set out of the room, still looking at her as if she would stop him but she had decided she wouldn’t .

"Lisa? Oh god baby! I was so worried, you weren’t waking up." Elena said as she entered her room, taking a seat beside her on a stool.

"Hi Elena," Lisa greeted grateful that she was here.

"You were so stupid why didn’t you look around while crossing the road huh? Did you see Ian he was worried sick. He wouldn’t even leave your room." Elena admitted.

"That’s...nice of him. "

"Everything okay Lisa? You don’t seem to be elated by that."

"I am fine, just tired." She answered hanging her head back supported by her pillow.

"Yeah I get that, rest for a while." She answered kissing her forehead and walking out of the room.

The day passed out fast for Lisa, but she didn’t see Ian for the whole day. The only assumption she could put was he went home. Well what did she even expect. Everyone came to meet her, wishing her to get off the bed soon but only her father didn’t came. She needed to talk to him.

Lisa passed her hand around the corner stool to get her a glass of water, but to her disappointment there was no water in glass. It was the middle of the night, so she knew no one would be around. So she decided to get herself some water on her on.
She reached the door by the support of the bed but as soon as she left the door for support, her legs gave up. She couldn’t handle her weight and was about to fall bad on the floor when two strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist and pulled her close to a chest. Ian stood holding her close to him, to not let her fall.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked pulling her closer to him.

"I just wanted some water and the jar was empty."

"You are strictly on bed rest, don’t you understand that?" He asked with her eyebrows furrowing in obvious anger or irritation.

"I can do whatever I want," Lisa answered smugly trying to pull her body away from him. Then suddenly all her attempts stopped when Ian with a final tug pulled her in a hug, with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist and his head buried on her shoulder.

"Ian, let go." Lisa responded struggling under his tight grip. The embrace felt familiar something she could use right now. But she had to be strong, fight with what she was feeling. She couldn’t just go weak now.

"I was so tense Lisa," Ian spoke as Lisa felt a mount of wetness on her shoulder stopping her moment all of a sudden. "I thought you were gone, like you will leave me like Hailee did. I can’t loose you Lisa, please don’t do it again. I am begging you please," he continued sobbing lightly on her shoulder holding her close then ever.

"Ian –"

"Don’t say anything I know you still not have forgiven me and I don’t ask for that even. I will be here to prove everything. You listened to my father, could you at least listen to me once." He pleaded losing his grip lightly on her.

"No, I don’t want to hear anything. I just have one question why though? Why pretended so much? Why made me feel like I actually matter? Again and again Ian, why? Why made me fall in love Ian? It hurt so much." She answered with her cheeks red trained with tears but she still didn’t give in she would never now.

"I never-"

"Get you hands off my daughter you bastard!"

****
Happy new year to the best people in the whole world!! Love you so much guys!!
Hope this year be better if you last was not and even more better if your last year was good. Believe in yourself and you can do it.

Cheers to everyone!!