3.1

[corbynbesson sent you a message]

corbynbesson: i need you to do me a favor
corbynbesson: don't ask, i'll explain later

kaycook: should i trust you?

corbynbesson: yes i promise this is worth it.
corbynbesson: bring zach to the carnival downtown tonight
corbynbesson: be here by 7 and meet me near the farris wheel.
corbynbesson: i'll explain everything later, just make sure zach's here.

kaycook: i'll try he hasn't left the house all week tho

_______

kay sits her phone down on the counter, looking up at the clock above the stove. the time read 5pm. she had two hours to convince zach to leave his room and meet corbyn at the carnival in town.

grabbing her keys and phone kay makes her way outside to her car that was parked in the driveway. by now she knew the way to zach's house like the back of her hand, considering how many times this week zach begged her to stop by. kay didn't refuse, not liking to be alone in her house. her parents were rarely home, both off working, leaving kay to fend for herself.

the drive to zach's house was quick. when she arrived she sighs softly to herself, getting out of the car and making her way up the steps of zach's porch. she didn't bother knocking, considering the fact zach knew she was coming over anyway. kay enters the house, kicking off her slippers she had slipped on. zach was sat on the living room, sprawled out on the couch and a random episode of gossip girl was playing in the background. zach obviously wasn't paying much attention to the tv his eyes glued to his phone.

"kay, do you think i'm a bad person?" he questions out of the blue when he notices kay walking into the room.

she plops down beside zach, pushing his legs off the couch slightly. "no you're not a bad person." she assures him, smiling softly towards him.

zach hums, sifting his phone on his chest. he looks up at the tv, trying to figure out what was going on the episode considering he zoned out nearly most of it.

"there's a carnival downtown-,"

zach sits up quickly, "i'm not going." he glares at kay. she had expected this reaction, considering every time she or daniel made the suggestion of leaving his safe place he got upset and refused to go.

"you haven't left the house all week, i think it's time." kay frowns, setting her hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

zach shrugs her off, standing up. "what if jack's there?" he mumbles softly, taking a sharp breath at the mention of jack's name.

"if he is so be it!" kay frustratedly groans, growing irritated with zach's doubts. it was time for him to leave the house, he couldn't be cooped up inside for long.

zach opens the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. "i don't think he wants to see me." he snapped taking a sip from his bottle.

"i'll be there with you." kay assured, standing up from the couch.

zach grunted in frustration, knowing kay wasn't going to give up. "fine i'll go but only for an hour." he rolls his eyes, sitting down beside kay.

today was going to be a night zach will remember.

_____

[corbynbesson sent you a message]

corbynbeson: meet me tonight at 7pm near the farris wheel.

jackavery: for what???
jackavery: corbyn hello????

corbynbesson: don't ask questions just come

jackavery: fine

______________

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE SECOND TO LAST ONE OMG GUYS ITS COMING TO AN END SOON.

this chapter was short but the next one oh be prepared guys!!!!!!!