1.3

zach paced the hallway, during his free period, trying to muster up the courage to walk over to jack, who was intensely flipping through a science text book, scribbling down his answers. zach admired him, smiling softly to himself at the curly haired boy, who was anxiously tapping his foot.

zach clears his throat making his way towards jack.

"zach i don't have time for your bullshit." jack says not daring to look up from his textbook. zach smirks coyly, sliding into the seat beside jack.

ask him if he needs help. zach argued with himself, sighing loudly. he looks over at jack's homework, scoffing at how easy it was.

"you need help?" zach cocks and eyebrow at the elder boy, a smirk still on his lips.

jack groans slamming the textbook shut, he rubs his forehead, closing his eyes for a moment. zach could sense he hit a nerve in jack.

"gimme the paper," zach holds out his hand, with his head down on the table now jack slides zach the paper. "this isn't that hard, jack." zach hums writing down the answers, without needing to use the textbook.

"i understand it, it's just-never mind." jack says catching himself before he spilled too much to zach. "i'm just stressed." he mumbles rubbing his eyes.

"about what?" zach questions, scrunching up his eyebrows, as he finished the last answer on the paper.

jack sighs loudly, playing with the ring on his middle finger. he doesn't dare look at zach when he starts to speak.

"i just have a lot going on, that's all." he fakes a smile, shaking his head.

zach could see right through his lie, but he didn't comment, sensing whatever was stressing him out was a topic he didn't want to talk about.

"can you unblock me on instagram?" zach raises an eyebrow at him, the elder males cheeks turning a rosy red.

"i blocks you for a reason." he huffs.

"which is?"

jack grows quiet, trying to think of answer that made sense.

"you're annoying." he rolls eyes, the reason jack had blocked zach was because of the picture he posted of the two of them, and a little bit because jack was starting to have unwanted feelings for zach, that shouldn't be there.

"ouch that hurt." zach fringes hurt, glaring at jack playfully. jack giggles softly, the sound making zach's heart rate increase, his stomach doing weird flips. he just passed it off as his nerves.

"jack!" a voice that belonged to jonah marais. jack turns around at the mention of his name, when he sees jonah his eyes widen.

"shit." zach says under his breath.

"why are you talking to zach?" jonah questions, crossing his arms and glaring towards the rosy cheeked boy.

"jack's allowed to talk to who he wants jonah." zach deadpans, rolling his eyes.

jonah attempts to get closer to zach, jack interfering blocking his way as much as he possibly could.

"he shouldn't be talking to you." jonah spat voice rising in volume.

"jonah!" jack yells pushing the taller male back harder than he was before. "calm down! stop acting like my bodyguard!" he yells jonah glares at him, then back at zach.

"don't come crying to me when zach hurts you," jonah exclaims. "i'm only trying to protect you." he mumbles softly, walking away.

what the fuck just had happened

_____

jackavery has requested your follow

________

NEW UPDATE WHOOO thanks for 6k like wtf and also thank you for 9k on sleeping with the enemy i thought my stories would flop but you guys seem to like them and keep wanting more

if this gets 50 votes and 60 replies i'll do a double update in honor of wdw's 2 year anniversary.