3.0

corbyn had a plan in mind to fix everything, he just hoped it wouldn't backfire in his face. the plan he had come up with was to apologize to jack, and try to fix what he caused between him and zach. the only problem at hand was corbyn was blocked on all jack's social media, meaning he had no way to contact him, he would have to go to his house unannounced and try to apologize and talk to jack. but first he had to talk to jonah, who had been ignoring him since what had happened.

corbynbesson: jonah please answer my fucking messages
corbynbesson: it's important

jonahmarais: what do you want?

corbynbesson: i have a plan

jonahmarais: you're plans never work out
jonahmarais: did you see what happened with your last one?

corbynbesson: i fucking know what i did was stupid, but stop acting like it was just me!
corbynbesson: you were involved just as much as i was!

jonahmarais: call me then
jonahmarais: your plan better work this time

________

jack was sat downstairs with his sisters, isla trying to cheer him up, she noticed her elder brother was in a funk, and she tried her best to get a smile out of him. jack appreciated that, smiling over at his sister who was telling him bad jokes to make him laugh. sydnie was sat on the sofa, watching jack closely. when she got the phone call from their mother about jack she rushed home, jack felt bad she drove all the way here just for him. she already missed a week of college and now she was missing more because jack needed his older sister. he needed the only person who truly knew him and knew how to cheer him up when he was upset.

"you feeling better bub?" she questions smiling softly towards jack, who just shrugs, not saying a word. it had been like this since she arrived. she would ask him a question and the only reply she would receive back was a shrug or a simple yes or no. sydnie knew her brother needed time, so she didn't force him to speak, allowing him to heal the way he wanted to.

ava hadn't spoken a word to jack because she didn't know what to say to him she knew one wrong word could set him off. so she kept quiet, not wanting to hurt her brother more than he already was hurting.

sydnie only knew vaguely what had happened. their mother tried explaining the situation as much as she possibly could with the information jack had gave her. all sydnie knew was jack had gotten his heart broken by a boy he liked and he was suspended from school for a fight he had gotten into at prom. it pissed sydnie off at the fact someone could hurt jack the way they did. whoever hurt jack didn't deserve him.

a knock on the door made syndie stand up, checking to see who it was at the door.

"it's corbyn, do you want to talk to him?" sydnie questions before opening the door. jack quickly shakes his head. "i'll tell him to come back when you're ready." sydnie opens the door, corbyn stood on the porch, his hair disheveled and he had bags under his eyes.

"can i talk to jack? it's important." corbyn taps his fingers against his leg anxiously, hoping jack wanted to talk him and allow him to apologize.

"i'm sorry-,"

syndie was cut off by the voice of jack interjecting. "you have 5 minutes to explain." he declared getting up from the couch to follow corbyn outside.

"you sure about this?" sydnie whispered softly, staring at jack who nods quickly.

outside corbyn stands, rocking back and forth anxiously, the words he had prepared to say on the drive here left his brain, he was now more anxious than he was before.

"first off i know what i did was wrong. and i'm so fucking sorry," corbyn admitted staring at his shoes. he couldn't find the courage in himself to look directly at jack. "my actions at the time i justified them with my anger towards zach and what he had done, what i didn't realize was i was doing more damage by trying to spite zach for hurting you. instead of hurting zach i hurt you in the process,"  he said with a grimace. hearing what he had done said out loud made him want to go back in time to change everything he had caused. "i know saying sorry never fixes things, but i want you to know i'm so fucking sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you. i hope you can trust me." corbyn trails off, the last bit of hope he had slowly disappearing.

jack lets out a sigh, "i don't know if i can ever trust you again," jack softly says in a whisper. corbyn nods understandably, he didn't expect jack to just trust him right away. "but i accept your apology." he softly says.

corbyn looks up quickly at jack, "wait really?" he questions smiling softly. he didn't accept jack to accept his apology.

jack nods chuckling softly at corbyn's surprise.

the pair stand in silence, corbyn trying to find the right moment to ask jack the question he had prepared to ask him when he was certain jack accepted his apology.

corbyn clears his throat gaining the attention of jack. "i was wondering if you could meet tonight?" he coughs shifting his weight from one foot to the other. he chews on his lip nervously.

"okay." jack agreed.

"okay, i'll text you where to meet me." he makes his way down the steps of the porch, jack watching him.

jack wondered what corbyn had planned, hoping it wasn't like his last plan. what have i gotten my self into.

________

this fic is nearly over guys!!!! thank you so much for 80k like wtf my writing is so mediocre but you guys like it and that is what makes me want to write more, also the fact i love writing. the last couple chapters will likely be posted in the next upcoming weeks but don't hold me to my word.

love you guys.