"Oh do we?" She teased.

Then we kissed again as I lie on the bed with Raven on top of me and just enjoyed our night together.

Slender Man: Congratulations Nixium...... You almost made a lemon.....

Nixium: Ahhh....... Uhh...... Ahhhhh!!!!

Slender Man: What..... just happen to you?

Nixium: I don't know! I need a donut! Buy me one Slendy!

Slender Man: No donuts for you this week.

Nixium: Oh well, good luck with trying to not get annoyed by me.

Slender Man: I think I can handle that.

The Next Morning

I woke up from my sleep and yawn. Looking beside me is Raven, who is sound asleep with her body covered by the blanket. I got out of bed and got dressed.

My eyes gaze at my watch and see that it's already 8am. I walk out of the inn and have breakfast then took out a meal for Raven. I got back inside the room and saw Raven already awake with clothes on. She noticed me and let out a small smile.

"I thought that you already left." She said.

"Why would I leave? Also here, I brought your food." I hand her the food and she accepted.

"Thanks." She sat town on a chair and started eating her food.

I then sat across from her and check on my scroll. I didn't noticed before now that Arthur had sent me a message about him apologizing to me due to Ruby and the other two sleeping very late at night. Sighing, I turn off my scroll and put it back in my pocket.

"So you're going back home in Vale?" Raven ask out of the blue.

"Yeah, my job here is done and I have to pick up Yang and Ruby from Arthur's."

"Don't tell her that you met me." She said.

"Fine I won't, unless you come with me and be the mother that she needed." I said.

"...... I'll think about it, I don't know what my tribe will think if I were to leave."

"Just let that woman who is your assistant be the new leader. I'm sure she'll be able to handle the tribe herself." I said.

"Give me some time for now." She said.

"I will. And how about a date this weekend?" I said smiling.

"Sure, that would be great." She smiles back.

After a little conversation. Raven's finished her breakfast and the two of us got out of the inn and parted. But before that, I gave her a light kiss on the cheek causing her to blush and transform into a bird then flying back to her tribe.

I activated my semblance and flew back to the main city then got into a bullhead. The ride back home was quite boring as it is just me keep staring out the window. When I got back I was in Vale hours later and stretched myself when I got out of that sickening airship. I took a taxi to Arthur's home which is only a few minutes away from my location.

Paying the driver, I got out the vehicle and stand in front of a house and pressed the door bell. I can hear muffled voices inside and some footstep as it gets louder then the door opens revealing Linda, Arthur's wife.

"Oh, Y/N you're here sooner than we thought. Come in." She leaves the door open and I enter inside closing it afterwards.

"Ruby! Yang! Your dad is here!" Linda shouted.

"Uhh we're coming!!" Yang shouted from upstairs.

"They still seem to be finishing their work." Linda said.

"Where's Arthur?" I ask.

"He's out in Vale with John. He'll be back by night."

"I'll go and see what they're doing." I said going up the stairs.

I then stand in the second floor looking around until I walk to the left and approached the room that is slightly open. My hand pushed the door a little and see the three girls building a tower out of dominos.

"I can't reach the top!" Ruby said struggling to carefully put the domino.

"I'll do it." I said grabbing the domino from her hand and carefully placing it.

"Daddy!" Ruby then hugs me as Yang join in too.

"Hi uncle Y/N." Haile smiles.

"Hello Haile."

They then let go and I look at them.

"You still have some explaining to do." I said to the two.

"Oh yeah.... I forgot, but we didn't get hurt! Instead we now know how to fight!" Yang said.

"Doesn't mean I don't have to scold you." I said.

"We're sorry." Ruby said looking at me with a sad face.

"We can talk later at home. Get your things now." I said walking out of the room.

They packed their stuff, the three of us said goodbye to Linda and Haile then we headed home.

"(I just hope Raven changes her mind.)"