Chapter 10: Miles

Y/N's POV

"Wait...... Can you repeat what you just said?" Raven ask.

"It's true. I'm in love with you for like years now. I'm sorry that it took me so long to say it to you." I said looking away from her and sighing.

"I didn't know that you have those feelings for me until now." She said looking away with a small smile.

"Well, I'll be lying here for a while since I can't fall asleep." I said laying back and look at the ceiling.

"Augh, my head.... I guess that alcohol is still in me...." Raven stated holding onto her head.

"Lay your head down." I said.

She complies and sigh. I look at her to see her eyes closed. I suddenly felt something vibrate in my pocket, I sit up and put my hand inside my pocket and pulled out my scroll.

I look at the screen and saw that it was Arthur calling me. What could he be doing at this late hour? I accepted the call and put my scroll near my ear.

At first I thought Arthur's voice will occur, but...

"Hi daddy!!" Ruby's voice made me move away my scroll from me.

"Who's that?" Raven ask sitting up again.

"Ruby? Where's Arthur? And explain to me why are you still up?" I said.

"Uhh..... Uncle Arthur is on a mission with aunt Linda. Soooo....... me, Yang and Haile decided to stay up late tonight!" Ruby replied happily.

"Where's Yang and Haile? Can I at least hear your voices?" I ask.

"I'm here!" Haile's voice appeared

"Me too!" Same goes to Yang's.

When Raven heard her, she couldn't help but feel sad and sigh.

"Hey dad, how are you in your mission? Did you do anything awesome?!" Yang ask cheerfully.

"Of course I did. How are you three doing there right now?"

"We're doing great! We played together and uncle Qrow even visited us and train us to fight!" Ruby replied.

Hearing that made me cough for some reason.

"He did what?! Why did you agreed on that without my permission. I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon and you two make sure to explain yourselves." I said hanging up.

I place my scroll on the bed side table and sigh.

"Did that idiot really just did that?" Raven ask.

"Sadly, he did. Why did he even ask them that without my permission?" I said.

"I think you should calm down for now." Raven said.

She was about to fall over but I'm able to catch her and now she's leaning on me.

"You okay?" I ask with concern.

"I'm....... fine...." She said.

"Are you sure. You don't look fine, maybe you should get some rest n-"

I was cut off by Raven swiftly grabbing the collar of my button shirt and pressing her lips against mine. Smart move. I didn't know what to do but just stay in position with my eyes widen but soon close and my hands reached her waist.

Three seconds later, we separated. I could feel her hot breath hit me.

"I think we both know where this is going." I said chuckling.