05 - Crazy

Rather than laughing in his face and saying, "Me" like she would do with most crazy things she heard or saw, instead Cora asked herself, "Why me?!"

It was the first thing that ran through the young females head as she stared at the slightly transparent figure in front of her. It was only just now that she had noticed how ghostly he truly looked, causing her brain to go on full panic mode.

"No, this is not happening." She refused whilst raising her voice, "You're obviously not real, you're just in my head."

Taehyung shook his head, "Nope, I'm 100% real."

She cocked her brow, "Really? Because right now to me you look like one of those shitty 'Mr Stark I don't feel so good' memes."

He rolled his eyes, "Very funny, but that's because I'm an actual ghost."

"Ghosts don't exist. Insanity does." She snarled.

He held his hands up in surrender, "Look, its better if you just accept it now so that we can ghost-fuck already and then I can go into the light or whatever... We can call it the 'ejaculate and evacuate'." He winked mischievously.

"First of all you're disgusting and secondly you're not even real!" She yelled, "Oh my God, is my love life that bad that I'm now imagining some sex-driven Fuckboy?" She gasped quietly to herself, biting her hand in attempt to stop herself from screaming.

Hearing all the commotion, a lonesome Security Guard soon popped his head through the curtains only minutes later, a stern expression filling out his features.

"Could you keep the noise down Miss? You're disturbing others." He coughed.

Cora glanced back at Taehyung then back to the guard, she paused.

"Can you see him?" She whispered, gesturing towards Taehyung.

The guard observed her crazily as he searched the space around her only to find no one, "See who?"

She sighed, "The guy next to me? He's got dark hair, he's quite tall and is freakishly attractive?"

Taehyung moved forward, "You think I'm attractive?"

She ignored him, "Can you see him?"

The guard blinked, "Are you talking about Van Gogh because I wouldn't consider him attractive," he shrugged, "but you do you I guess."

Cora felt as her chest tightened at the harsh truth that had been thrown at her.

Either she was definitely crazy or there was an actual ghost following her and she wasn't quite sure which one was worse.

Her mother had always told her ghost's didn't exist and for the most part she believed it. Still however, Cora wouldn't put it past herself that she could be experiencing a mental breakdown - after all it wouldn't be the first time that she's had one.

Plus she's never actually seen a ghost before...

She laughed cynically, "So I am going crazy."

"No you're not." Taehyung tried to interrupt but to his dismay Cora chose to pretend he wasn't there.

"Look, you obviously are dealing with some issues that I have no interest of knowing. Just please try to keep it down." The guard repeated, wanting nothing more but to leave.

Cora nodded, "Don't worry, I was just about to go anyway."

Taehyung lowered his head, causing a dark shadow to cast upon his golden tinted skin as he attempted to grab Cora's attention again, "You can't ignore me forever."

Cora huffed, a lost phrase slipping between her parted lips as he watched her leave, "I can try."

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but oh well suck ma dic.

Jk. I don't have a dic.

Btw can y'all tell me if Taehyung is too cocky cus I don't want to make him too much like that but then I don't want him to be boring as well. Idk.

What's your opinion on it so far?