04 - Introduction's

"So you've already met Mr Park?" Mira asked as they both made their way downstairs.

Cora nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"Well, the rumour is that he's been transferred here for good and everyone is talking about how handsome he is." She gushed, grabbing onto her arm in awe.

"I guess he is." Cora shrugged, knowing how much of a lie that was.

Gorgeous would be a better word to describe him.

"Miss Lee?" A sudden voice asked from behind them, making both the girls jump up in surprise.

It was none other than the man himself.

Great.

Cora chocked, "Mr Park, you scared me."

He laughed lightly, "Sorry to overhear your conversation," he smiled, particularly at Cora, "but then again I am glad that I did."

Double great. He heard everything.

She frowned confused, "Why is that?"

"Because," he smirked, "it gives me a reason to ask if I can walk you home."

She returned his smile with a raised brow, all while Mira was watching them both with her mouth wide open, "Sorry to tell you this but it's the 21st century, not the 19th. I don't need a chaperone."

He shrugged, wrinkling the upper half of his suit, "Well, I'm actually one of the many few who like to prove that chivalry isn't dead... plus I owe you for ruining your shirt."

She shook her head in amusement as she tried to ignore the choking sound coming from next to her.

"You must say yes!" Mira whispered.

Cora glanced at her in worry, "What about you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Like you said, walking alone won't hurt me."

Cora sighed and blinked harshly before quickly turning back around to Jimin with the biggest grin on her face.

"Okay, Mr Park I will walk with you."

He held out his arm, "Please, just call me Jimin."

Streets passed by in a blur of awkward stares and casual conversations; mostly instigated by Jimin as his curiosity grew for his coworker

Cora however, rarely noticed the extra seconds he had spent ogling her face before she turned around to face him again. Instead she focussed on the questions he asked her, wanting to sound as normal as possible when giving an answer back.