'Monster Among Men' by 5sos (Michael Clifford Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Summary: (Y/N) and Michael attend an event for the future of her startup, but Michael seems to be paying attention to one of the investors' wives. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Fingering)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please, scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Words: 2.5k) (Part 1: Woke up in Japan, Part 2: Want You Back, Part 4: Empty Wallets) 
--

"Babygirl, are you ready?" Michael shouts from the living room.
"A moment, please." I shout back, fixing my earrings before I take one good look at myself in the mirror.
"We are going to be late..." He sings, making me roll my eyes as I walk out of our bedroom.
"Clifford, you will need more patience with me." I reply, walking towards him.
Michael looks at me mesmerized, tilting his head to the side, and scanning my body.
"You look absolutely gorgeous." He breathes out, walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Quite a change from the sweats and pony you are seeing on me lately, huh?" I smile, cupping his jaw in my hands.
"You still looked gorgeous in those." He replies as I lean down to kiss him.
"Let's head off. We need to be in there in 20 minutes." I huff and Michael smiles at me.
"Hey, hey... You'd better not be anxious about those investors." Michael scolds me, taking my face in his hands. I pout and shrug my shoulders, not daring to look him in the eye.
"I need their money if I want the thing I've been fighting to put together for the last year, to work." I admit and Michael bites his lip, nodding his head.
"You will dazzle them. They won't know what hit them. You have the reports ready, you look gorgeous, you are passionate. They will be stupid if they won't invest in you, baby." He tries to soothe me. I feel my stomach grumble from the anxiety, making me even more uneasy.
"Let's hope so..." I huff and Michael pecks on my forehead.
"Let's go. I have to be the trophy boyfriend in less than 20." He jokes, taking my hand in his and guiding us towards the entrance.
"Thank you for doing this." I breathe out, looking at my boyfriend who looks confident about what we are about to do.
"I would do anything for you." He replies, wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

My eyes stay on Michael as I chat with the investors. I limit myself to nodding mostly, only speaking up when I need to. The nervousness that Michael shared with me during the car ride here, seems to have disappeared now, as he looks like he is enjoying the company of one of the investors' date. I try to brush it off, thinking that he needs to talk with someone now that I am trying to set a deal. But everything seems like it is more than just an innocent conversation, as the gorgeous woman next to my boyfriend giggles and lightly touches his arm over something he's said.
I spend the rest of the event gawking at my boyfriend and his companion. Thankfully, one of the investors asked for a meeting in her office, a much calmer area as she said.
"Mikey, are you ready to leave?" I ask as I walk to my boyfriend.
"Yes, in a second. It was really nice meeting you, Emily." He greets the stunning woman who smiles at him charmingly.
"It was nice meeting you, Michael. Hope to see you again soon." The woman responds, the smile still painted on her face. Michael picks up his stuff and reaches for my hand, taking it in his as we begin walking outside the venue. 

"How did it go?" Michael asks me, making my throat dry up.
"You care?" I ask, chuckling and cocking an eyebrow at him.
"What kind of question is that? Of course I care." He states; all I do is roll my eyes at him and press my lips together to keep myself from screaming at him.
"Didn't look much like it when you were flirting with Emily." I snap at him.
"Wait, what? I wasn't flirting, this is ridiculous." He replies, knitting his eyebrows together.
"I didn't expect you to admit it, but I am not blind, Michael. You were flirting with her. I get it, she was gorgeous, and lately, I've let myself go a bit, but this is no reason for you to flirt with someone else, right in front of me." I cry out; I bet my face is bright red by now, I can certainly feel it burn. Michael's face tenses at my words, he looks like he is about to snap.
"You are certainly not blind, but you act like you are fucking stupid." He snaps, making my eyes go wide.
"Wow... You know what... Maybe I am." I shake my head, a little disappointed and a little hurt by his words. I start walking the opposite way of Michael, looking in my clutch for the extra stack of money I had for an emergency.
"Where are you going?" Michael shouts as I leave.
"I'll take a taxi back home." I reply, rushing to get out of there.