Spanked (Luke Hemmings Smut)

Start from the beginning

"You sure you want to go there, princess?" He asks me, almost spitting out the words. His hand moves from my hair to my throat, gripping slightly as he pushes me towards the bedroom.
My hands go on top of his hand, just in case this gets too intense.
"I am going to mark every part of your body. I am going to make you scream so loud that your neighbors will fucking know my name. And if you need even more validation, I will fucking get your name tattoed on my forehead." He growls as he pushes me on the bed.
"You can't solve all our problems with sex." I state and he smirks at me.
"I know. But I can fuck you really good so you can calm down and see everything with a clear head." He says, grabbing me by my ankle and flipping me so I am on my stomach.
"But first, I gotta give you a red ass, so you learn your lesson, princess. I think your brattiness has gotten off the charts lately." He says, snatching the bottoms of my pajama down to my ankles. I kick it off as Luke strokes my ass in circles while he takes a seat on the bed.
"Pretty ass. My pretty ass. Mine." He hisses before his palm collapses on my ass. The first slap barely hurts, but I jump a little from the surprise.

"Come on, princess. You and I both know that you can take more than just a light slap on your pretty ass." He comments before he brings his hand down to give me another one. I don't react to the second one since I barely felt anything.
"Your ass is already a pretty shade of pink, princess." He comments, running his hand soothingly over the imprint of his hand.
On the third slap, I whimper a little, feeling the slight stinging on my cheek.
"Feels good, huh? You love my hand on your ass, right princess?" He pesters me; I can hear his stupid smirk in his voice, making my blood boil.
"I sure do love the sound of my palm against your ass." He whispers before his hand lands on my ass again.
I wince at the feeling, biting my bottom lip.
"Oh, come on, princess. I know that you know that 12 is your breaking point." He chuckles, stroking my ass.
"Are you going to take it that far?" I ask, balling my fists.
"Mmmh, I don't know. I might... I will only stop when I am happy with my claim mark." He hisses as his hand lands on my ass. I scream this time, feeling tears running down my cheeks.
"Come on, princess. Keep your pretty mouth shut, we don't need the neighbors worrying." He chuckles.
"Or maybe we do." I reply, turning my head to look at him.
"Are you enjoying this, princess?" He asks with a sly smirk on his face.
"If you put your hand between my folds, you'll find out how much..." I say, shaking my bum from side to side. He hums for a moment, before his hand lands on my ass once more.
"Nice try, princess." He comments, this time leaving a bite on my ass along with the slap.

I feel the mattress shift, signaling that Luke is standing up from it. Again, I turn to look at him, trying to read into his actions. He grabs me by my hips and drags me until my ass is pressed up against his bulging cock.
"Arch that back downwards..." He orders, leaving one last slap on my butt. I stretch my ass out and rest my chest on the mattress.
"You are my girl. My girl, mine." He whispers, lowering my panties. I smile to myself, biting my bottom lip.
I feel him run his tip along my folds, gathering wetness before he lines up in front of my entrance.

(Luke's POV)
I bite my bottom lip as I push the head of my cock inside her.
Her body falls a little as I thrust in, while she releases a throaty moan. My fingers on her hips grip harder, trying to keep her in place as I guide my cock inside her tight, pretty pussy.
"Say it. Say what you are." I groan, giving her a deep thrust. She whimpers, her cute little voice making my cock throb inside her.
"Your girl." She whimpers again. Her voice is low, barely above a whisper.
"Tell me what you are." I hiss, thrusting in her even harder. The sound my skin makes on her skin echoes in the room, playing in my ears like music.
"I am your girl. Your girl." She screams this time, gathering the sheets in her fists and pulling on them.
"Mine." I groan, moving my hips against her ass. The part where I left the spanks feels hot against my skin, adding to the tingling sensation in my body. 

My hand snakes upwards, twisting her hair in a makeshift ponytail. I pull her hair, pounding in her in a fast, harsh pace.
Her wetness makes it easy for me to slide inside her, reach places that make her scream in agony and pleasure.
I slip out of her, making her protest.
"No... Don't leave me like that." She whines and I chuckle.
"It was an accident, princess. God, you are such a cock-hungry slut, aren't you?" I tease her, pulling at her hair harder as I run my tip along her clit.
"I feel empty... Please..." She begs, moving her ass to grind on my cock.
I slip inside her, earning a satisfied moan from her lips. I let her bounce her ass to do the thrusting, my hand that was holding onto her hair now moving on her lower back along with the other.
I feel her walls tightening around me, the whole feeling just driving me towards my edge. She turns her head to look at me over her shoulder, taking her innocent look as she takes my cock deep in her.
"You feel so good inside me." She moans, shutting her eyes and biting her bottom lip. My chest heaves at the sight; she is simply too perfect for me.
"I am so close... So close..." She cries out, taking my dick inside her as deep as possible and wiggling her ass.
"Cum for me, princess." I reply, moving my hips as well. 

I thrust in her powerfully, making her scream out my name.
I feel her pulse around me as her body freezes up and drops a little.
"Shit." I curse, feeling her milk my cock.
"Where do you want me to cum, princess?" I groan through gritted teeth.
"Inside me, please." She moans, turning her head to smile at me. All I can do is chuckle, grip on her hips harder, and thrust inside her pulsing pussy.

I throw my head back as I cum, making incoherent sounds. (Y/N) moans and rests her head on the mattress below us, gripping onto the covers even harder.
I slip out of her, collapsing next to her on the bed and pulling her onto my chest.
I watch her smile as she presses a kiss on my chest.
"I am sorry I made you feel like I don't want to claim you in public. I was trying to protect you from yellow paper claims, but I guess it made you feel horrible." I sigh, stroking her hair. She hums, perking up a little so her eyes meet mine. They look at me in a warm way, which makes me feel like she is judging me.
"Your heart was in the right place, but your logic was off. You could have talked to me about your thoughts, we could have found a way to deal with them. But I guess, I am the only thing in your mind right now, so there is not much space for thought, huh...?" She giggles, reaching up to kiss me softly on the lips.
"You have made me stupid. Even more than before." I giggle, returning the kiss.
"It's ok. We will be just a couple of stupid kids in love." She whispers, smiling sweetly.