Spanked (Luke Hemmings Smut)

Summary: After a fight with (Y/N), Luke decides to make something out of his frustration. 
(Smut / Post-fight Sex / Spanking / Unprotected Sex)

Based on Sexual Prompt #37: "You sure want to go there, princess?"
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please, scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 2.1k) 
--

I unlock the door of my house, already looking forward to the moment that I am going to slip into clean pajamas and under my comforter.
I had a rough day; well, a rough couple of days to be honest. Since my fight with Luke, I feel drained, not in the mood for doing anything. I kick my shoes off and throw my keys on the little island next to the door, taking a deep breath to apprehend the emptiness of the house.
I chuckle to myself as I walk to my kitchen to boil some water for my ramen; honestly, I am not even in the mood for eating, but I need to put something in my stomach before going to bed.
I hate when Luke and I fight, every time getting worse and worse. It feels like a little bit of me dies with every quarrel. I love Luke and this makes me feel awful, but I need him to understand that the life that we live is harsh on me.

I put on a Netflix documentary and pick up my ramen cup, curling up on the couch even more. I mostly play around with my food, only taking a spoonful or 2 before my doorbell rings.
I groan as I stand up from the couch and shuffle my feet on the floor towards the door.
I stand on the tip of my toes and take a look through the peephole; Luke is standing behind my door, looking a little tired.
"What are you doing here, Luke?" I ask as I open the door. I stand in front of him, looking at his face for any sign of what mood he is in.
"I came to see you. Aren't you going to let me in?" He asks and I chuckle.
"Depends. Can you see my point now?" I ask, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Luke rubs a hand over his face, taking a harsh breath.
"(Y/N), please. I came over so we could talk things out. Show some compassion." He breathes out, shaking his head.
"Come in." I mumble and move to the side. Luke walks in slowly, standing a few feet away from the door.

"What do you have to tell me?" I ask, taking a seat on the couch and motioning him to do the same.
"I have nothing new to tell you. I was hoping you would have come to your senses by now." He replies. I feel warmth crawl to my face as I try to keep myself from acting out.
"Well, don't hold your breath, honey." I say, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"(Y/N), I honestly don't see your issue right now." He replies, shrugging his shoulders at me.
"My issue is that you barely ever act like my boyfriend in public. I don't get why you don't touch me, kiss me, or even fucking hold my hand in public. I feel like I am nothing more to you than just the person you have sex with whenever you feel like it." I claim, standing up from the couch.
"What the fuck?" I hear him groan, making me chuckle sarcastically, and turn to look at him.
"You heard me. By now, I don't even know if I mean anything to you." I reply, my voice getting a little louder.
"Would I be here if you meant nothing to me?" He asks, standing up as well.
"Well, you are afraid you might lose your standard chick." I throw my hands in the air.
"You are being ridiculous right now, (Y/N). You know you are more than just what you said. You mean everything to me." He protests.
"You don't make it seem like it." I chuckle.
"(Y/N), please..."
"No, Luke... You barely claim me as your when we are in public. I know you need to keep your options open, but this still hurts me." I say, feeling my body tense as the words escape my mouth.
"Keep my options open?" He asks me a bit offended, looking at me with half-open eyes.
"Yes, be out in the market, not settle down. Have this image of the playboy... But if this is what you want to be, I can't be with you." I almost scream at him. I watch him ball his fist as he approaches me, looking completely pissed off.
"You are mine and just mine. And I am yours. Just yours. Period." He growls, pulling my head up by my hair.
"Then act like it." I reply coldly.