005 : enough is enough

Start from the beginning

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
hi @erinlim @enews, thanks for trying to invade my privacy, but next time, get ur facts str8 xx ☕

357k retweets | 85k likes

VIEW ALL REPLIES...

>username/@username
GO SCAR

>username2/@username2
shame, they look like
a good couple tbh

tomholland1996 retweeted scarlettcabello's tweet!

olliecoren retweeted scarlettcabello's tweet!

Sighing, Scarlett stares at the time on her phone, furiously typing tweet after tweet to fans who understood her and those who didn't take that article as a simple clickbait.

This was the part of being famous she never asked for. Having fan after fan say something about how her and Tom were certainly dating, and how she really wanted all these rumours to be true, they weren't, and then everything just got made worse in the process.

Scarlett was scared, nay, petrified of releasing "goodnight n go" for her second single of her second album.

She wrote it about Tom.

All those years of pent up emotion, and Scarlett came face to face with it four months ago, admitting that, actually, she was in love
with Tom.

So she wrote that song. Three, actually, but goodnight n' go was to be the first to be released.

Oliver, Camila and Zendaya knew, but no one else. And soon enough, the whole world was going to know, too.

Scarlett's thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud knock on her closed bedroom door.
"Morning, Scar!" He boomed through the wood, feet padding away to, most presumably, the bathroom.

Quickly wiping her tears, Scarlett throws the duvet off from her stature and grabs her dressing down from the back of the door, wrapping it gently around her body as she leaves the bedroom to make some tea and toast.

"Morning!" She shouts back, fighting with the sound of the shower running

Ten minutes later and halfway through her toast breakfast, Tom comes bounding into the kitchen, his wet feet leaving trails all over the wooden floor, a white towel wrapped securely around his waist.

He was beaming, unnaturally so.
"What's up?" Scarlett asks, taking the last piece of toast between her teeth and biting into it.

"I have a date tonight! It's so cool, I met her at the party last night, Sophie's cousin or whatever, but she's really cute!" Tom rushes excitedly, awaiting Scarlett's hyped response.

She didn't give one, she was mostly in shock.

Both her and Tom hadn't dated anyone since they were 17. Sure, they went on the odd date here and there, but their workaholic attitudes meant they had no time.