How To Forget After Forgive

"FORGIVE AND FORGET"; How to FORGET after FORGIVEN!

There are two brothers in the Bible called Esau and Jacob. To cut the long story short, Jacob cheated on his older brother Esau by impersonating him in order to deceive their father Isaac so he can inherit blessings from him.

Well, Esau felt bad and sad about it and plan to kill Jacob. So their Mother Rebecca advise Jacob to Escape. She said to Jacob..

"In time, your brother will not be angry, and he will forget what you did to him. Then I will send a servant to bring you back. I don't want to lose both of my sons on the same day." (Genesis 27:45 NCV)

..IN TIME.. HE WILL FORGET!

To Err is Human, To Forgive is Divine, In Time you Forget.

Paul said "When I was a child, I TALKED like a child, I THOUGHT like a child, I REASONED like a child. But when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. (1 Corinthians 13:11 NET)

The reason a child doesn't keep record of wrong no matter how many times you offend them is because they TALK Before they THINK. So they find it easy to forget.

The reason why an adult find it difficult to Forget is because we "REASON" first what people did to us, we "THINK" of so much how people hurt us, before TALKING (drawing conclusion)

What a Man doesn't think of he doesn't talk of, and what a man doesn't talk of he forget soon.

So, stop thinking about the Past. Stop thinking of how someone hurt you. Stop thinking of the regret and pain someone caused you.

Think of the glorious future ahead of you. Irrespective of your past your life must continue.