Q&A Answers

Hello! Sorry for not updating but I've been busy.

Thank you for all of the support on this book and I hope you enjoyed it.

Now, let's start.

Y/n:

@_jungshooook_
How many kids will you have?
I'm not sure yet but I know I want at least 2.

What's the dogs name?
The dog is called Ravn

Did Namjoon explain himself? Why did he say that?
Namjoon and I had a long talk about what happened. He said that he was extremely stressed out because of what Yoongi done and felt the need to take it out on someone and I just happened to be the first person that came to mind... But it's all fine now.

Is your depression gone?
Sadly, no. Depression can never go away and some days I'm really good but others I can't bring myself to do anything.

Yoongi:

@_jungshooook_

How many kids do you want to have?
Personally, I would like around 3 or 4.

Have you two had fun in bed?
Well, yeah. Why wouldn't we?

Did you confront Namjoon? What happened?
About that..... I did confront him and let's just say his nose wasn't in the best condition after I finished with him.

Get a cat
Okay

Is Y/N really the love of your life?
Yeah, she's everything I could even dream of. When I see her, I fall in love all over again.

What happened in those 5 years the author skipped
Well, Y/n and I got to know each other more. I took her to therapy and helped her get better. I kept on learning new things about her everyday and I still do. Apart from that, BTS released some more albums and we made movies. Nothing big has happened. I guess it's the calm before the storm....

Who came to the wedding?
The staff from BigHit, Ellie, the rest of bangtan, my parents and family, the kids and staff  from Y/n's orphanage.

Namjoon:

@kookie_the_cookie

Why did you say all that?
I was so stressed and wasn't thinking straight. I'm deeply sorry for what I did...

@_jungshooook_

Why did you just say stuff like that?
Ummm.... I don't really know. I couldn't stop myself and before I knew it, it was too late to stop what was coming out of my mouth.

Jin:
@_jungshooook_

Do you like Namjoon?
N-no! W-where d-did you get t-that idea. *nervous laugh*

I dare you to kiss Namjoon. You can't say no.
You're evil but okay.
"Namjoon! Come here for a second!"
"What's up?"
"Kiss me."
"Dafuq no!"
"The reader dared you too. They said we can't say no."
"Well, what the reader wants, the reader gets."
Namjoon leans in and pecks my lips softly.
"There happy?"
"Y-yes." I stutter as I burn bright pink.
I hate you...

What's your favourite song?
Oooohhhh.... hard one. Maybe Forever Young by Got7

Is it true you want to marry Namjoon?
Yes. I'm not even gonna deny it anymore....

Y/n's Dad:

@Lilyanna25

Why didn't you pay attention to Y/n and why did you treat her badly?
I just treated her how she deserved to be treated. That piece of shit is just a complete waste of space. She'd be doing good to the world by just killing herself.

Author:

@_jungshooook_

Will taekook happen?
Maybe? I'm not too sure but it might be vmin...

Will Jin and Joon get together?
Of course they will! Namjin all the way!!!

Will Jimin and J-hope be forever alone?
I mean..... no? They will probably find someone or find love with each other. You never know.

Make a book Namjoon x Jin
I'm actually working on one now and it's about soulmates so get ready for that.

And that's the end of that. Thank you for your questions. I'm just gonna let you know now, I'm thinking of doing a book two to this. I've already got an idea of what I'd do but can you guys let me know if you would like that?

Also, I've just published a new book called 'Spread Your Wings'

An 18 year old girl in her last year at high school get abused by her father. Her mother can't take much more and commits suicide. BTS show up just in time to stop Y/n from doing anything stupid but will she listen to them? Will a romance blossom? And what secrets do the boys carry?

 BTS show up just in time to stop Y/n from doing anything stupid but will she listen to them? Will a romance blossom? And what secrets do the boys carry?

Okay. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask here.

Bye xxx