Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV

I rush to my car and notice something.

.....

"I'm still in my pyjamas."

I face palm and rush back into the house and straight into my room where I quickly change my clothes and I grab my keys and phone and run out. I unlock my car and get in. I turn the engine on and speed off to the shopping centre. Halfway there, I decide to put my seatbelt on because I didn't do it before.

At The Shopping Centre.

I make my way to the clothes shop and when I enter, a guy smirks at me.'That has to be him.'

I quickly walk over to him and slap him in the face. He moves away; shocked by my sudden action. "Excuse me?! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He shouts.

This catches the attention of the people surrounding us. "Do you by any chance know of someone called Y/n?" I question whilst the anger boils inside me.

His smirk comes back, "How could I forget her? That slut loved me insid-" I punch him in the stomach and he doubles over.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HER!" I scream.

He straightens up and pushes me, "WHAT DO YOU KNOW? HUH?" He slaps me hard on my right cheek.

"I LOVE HER, OKAY?! AND I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME BASTARD LIKE YOU RUIN IT ALL!" I scream in his face. I punch him in the nose. His head rolls back and blood drips from his now broken nose. He faces me and punches me so hard in the stomach that it sends me to the floor. All the wind has been knocked out of me. I try to get up but he places his foot on my chest and pushes down hard.

"Y/n is just a worthless bitch who should die."

Those words done it.

I push his foot off as the adrenaline pumps through my veins. I jump up and punch him in the face five times. I kick him in the stomach and he rolls over the counter.

"Uughh~" he groans. I walk over to him and pick him up off the floor by his collar, "You are the one who doesn't deserve to live." I spit and I throw him on the ground.

I climb on top of him and send punches left, right and centre.

After minutes of me beating this man senseless, I see him knocked out cold, "Pathetic." His face is a mess. Blood pools under him. His eyes are closed, he has hundreds of cuts from my rings, bruises run across his entire face.

I stand up; satisfied with my work. Turning around, I notice that most of the mall is there watching in shock, "Ummmmm... bye." I say as I make a break for the door.

I get back in my car a drive to the river near by. I just need to be alone for a bit to gather my thoughts.

As I'm sitting by the river, I realise something.

"I said I love her."

A/n: Hey. I just want to say thank you for 4K reads! Also, I think I might ends this book soon but I'm not sure. If I do end it soon, would you like to see Yoongi confess his feelings for Y/n? Tell me how you want me to end this book. Sorry for the short chapter. Bye x