Chapter 7 - A Day With Jungkook

Monday rolled around and today is the day I'm spending with Jungkook.

"Y/n, today we are going to the beach and we're going to have a picnic so go and get ready. JIN, IS THE FOOD READY?!" Jungkook shouts as he walks to the kitchen.

I run upstairs and grab some beach clothes.

Jungkook shouts me so I rush downstairs after saying goodbye to Yoongi

At the beach. 

Jungkook stops the car the car and we both get out. I'm hit with the refreshing smell of salt water and children's laughs fill my ears. "Have you never been to a beach?" Jungkook breaks me out of my trance and I let my eyes fall upon him. I shake my head in response to his question and he grabs my hand and, whilst looking directly in my eyes, he says,  "You're going to have the best day ever. I promise." We break eye contact and he leads me to the back of the car where we grab all of our bags.  Once we have all of our bags, we head onto the beach.

"Wow. It looks so nice!" I exclaim as I hurriedly take off my shoes. Jungkook laughs and we find a place to put our bags.

"Did you bring a swim suit?" He inquires. I nod in response, "You can change in one of the huts over there."

"Okay, see you in a second." I run off to a red beach hut on the edge of the beach. Inside is decorated with pictures of the sea and boats with a wooden bench at the side. It's not big but big enough to change in. I pull my plain black adidas swimming costume, with the logo and white rims, out of my bag.

Once I'm dressed, I throw one of Yoongi's shirts I took earlier over the top of me and walk back to Jungkook only to see him chatting with some girls in reviling bikinis. "Jungkook!" I shout over to him; catching his attention easily.

"Oh, Y/n." Once I get to him, I look at the three girls in front of me whilst they look back in disgust, "This is Hana, Jisoo and Micha." He points to each of the girls.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Y/n." I say clearly without stuttering and Jungkook looks at me impressed. He whispers a small 'Well done' to me then goes back to talking with the trio. It's been ten minutes and the girls have made themselves comfortable and they start eating my lunch that Jin prepared for me.

"Jungkook, I'm going for a swim. Don't let your girls eat all my food." I say in an annoyed voice as I strip off my shirt and head to the water.

Once I am shoulder deep, I let myself relax in the cool sea. My thoughts cloud my mind.

'Wasn't this supposed to be our special day together? I really wanted to connect with him more. The trio had to ruin it but I can't blame him because he wants to hang out with them. I'm nothing special anyways...' My thoughts are cut short when a huge wave passes over my head; pushing me into the depths of the sea without taking a breath. I break up to the surface and start to cough out water. When I'm finished, I decide to head back to Jungkook.

I get back to see Jungkook rubbing sun cream on the backs of the girls and anger consumes me. "Jeon Jungkook!" I grab his and the girls attention, "This was supposed to be OUR day together but all you're doing is spending time with these bitches! I've tried so hard to fit in and to make you like me and it seems impossible! Whenever I try, you always just go to someone else and ignore me! It really hurts Jungkook." Tears stream down my face as my anger turns to sadness.

"Y/n.... I-I'm really sorry." Jungkook stands up and wraps me in his arms. Once we part, he turns back to the girls on the sand and tells them to leave. They all start to whine and complain but leave anyway.

"Now, let's dry your tears and have some fun. Okay?" Jungkook asks and I nod my head.

Jungkook leads me over to the pier and we play on fairground rides. Jungkook won me two teddy bears as well!

The rest of the day was spent with big smiles plastered across our faces.

A/n: Hey. So I'm back off my little (not really) break. I'm sorry it took so long but some stuff has been going on in my life and it's been quite stressful. Thank you for waiting for me and I hope you still enjoy this book. There will be slow updates as I'm still a bit stressed but it will get better.

I hope this chapter is okay and next chapter will be Y/n and Taehyung at the amusement park I think.

If you have any ideas for other members, feel free to comment. 

Thank you, bye x

Also, HOW ON EARTH DID I GET 600 READS?! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!