Epilogue-The New Life.

It's the start of something new.

I had some troubles in my life, so I can agree with that. I lost the love of my life, I left my Mum behind, I left my friends behind, I left my popularity behind and most of all, I left everything behind.

Right now, I'm being driven to L.A, Hollywood to start my dream job, to do something that I've always wanted to do. 

Silent tears falling down my cheeks, I can't help but remember what I have been through. 

My Re-cap; I became popular and known, I faced a fear, my Mum was proud of me and still is, I won the Talent Show, I got the love of my life but we slowly fell apart, I graduated, I got a record deal and a lot of luck!

I'm facing the "New Life" as they say. 

"Selena Gomez, we're here." The driver -known as Fred- announced. 

I grabbed my stuff, I'm too bothered to call it luggage because it's just stuff to me. I sighed.

"Thankyou Fred." I said, nicely. I gave him a smile and hopped out of the car. He waved goodbye to me, I gladly waved back. 

I watched as he drove off into the distance and turning the corner. 

I turned around and looked at the building in front of me. Woah! It's really tall. I moved my eyes along the building until I was looking at the top. Really high!

I  sighed and put my sunglasses on. The sun was shining today, it was beautiful. The rays of sunlight was shining through the city. It's just gorgeous.

I dragged my luggage -stuff- up the stairs of the building. I looked at the door in front of me, it had "Christman Studios" written in big letters.

I opened the door and gracefully walked in. I slammed it shut behind me. 

"Ah, Selena, you're here! How was your trip?" George asked while walking out of his office, I think.

"Fantastic."  I said, sarcastically.

"Welcome to your new life!" He introduced. I looked around, it was really big inside the building. 

I sighed.

I told you my first story, I will tell you another story about my famous life.

I'm Selena Gomez and I Was Once A Normal Girl...

**********************************************************************************************************

That's it! The first book is finish!

Thankyou to everyone who have read this book and been with me the whole time. Thankyou to anyone who commented or voted, I really appreciate it. Thankyou for the support, I love you all!

And to all the Silent Readers (you know who you are) Thankyou for reading, even though you didn't vote or comment. I still wanna say thankyou for reading, you're all amazing putting up the reads!

Thankyou to my bestfriend , XoLoZZoX for the support, you have helped me through everything, what  would I do without you. Keep being the bestfriend you are! x

I hope everyone loved the book. I have finally ANNOUNCED that.... I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUEL FOR YOU! YAYAYAYAYAY! So remember keep your eyes and ears out for it! I will probably post a reminder on this book.

I just wanna say, thankyou to my fans who have read! Thankyou so so much.

Byeebyee, talk soon! x

-Shan. xo