Chapter 11-The Votes Are In And The Winner Is...

A/N: Hewwwoo, Nashy Pears,

So.. umm.. yeah.. We finally get to find out who wins the Talent Show!? YAAY!

So here is Chapter 11! (WOW ALREAADY!) Sorry it took me a while to upload, I have been out of it lately and haven't been thinking staight.. *sighs* But I was thinking today (and of course it was straight) and I finally reaslised what I was going to write! SO HERE IS CHAPTER 11! 

I personally think that; you need to get popcorn for this! Just saying... Oh and I dedicate this Chapter to XoLoZZoX because her comment made me smile in the last chapter, plus she is my best friend who really supports me with everything! :D 

Well I better  start this chapter.. Shall I? I Shall!

REEEEEEEEEAD AND ENNJJOOOOY!

-Shan xo.

----------------!@%^#&$*&^%@!#@$^&$^&%^*&^&*%^*&*%^&*&&^&*%^(%^&*(&^&*---------------------

Chapter 11-The Votes Are In And The Winner Is...

It's not long till we find out who the winner is and I'm literally pacing back and forth around the room. Biting my fingernails, I hope people liked it because I made it especially for them.

At the moment, they are having a little Interval; so that people can go and vote etc. Seriously, I'm absolutely freaking out here. Just Breathe, Selena! I took a deep breath in and out. I relaxed a little.

"SEL, HUNNY!" I saw my Mum running to me and embracing me in one of her famous hugs; Seriously her hugs are amazing! "That was amazing! Absolutely incredible! You're so going to win this!" Mum congratulated me. 

I pulled back from the hug and smiled at her, "Thankyou Mum." I started to feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Selena, Hunny, are you alright?" She asked, concerned. That's when I broke down into tears, but they were tears of joy. "I'm fine, just happy... that you're... proud.. o-of me!" I said between sobs. 

"Aw, sweety," Mum gave me another hug, "I'm always proud of you!" She told me. I smiled at her while wiping the tears away. 

"Well," Mum looked at her watch, "I better go out in the audience now, the interval will end soon. You'll win this, hun." She gave me another hug. 

"Thankyou Mum!" I thanked her. Then she walked away.

I started to pace back and forth again. I really hope I win, but I'm not just here to win, I was actually here to show people I can sing and that I am who I really am. I was proving a point in that song I wrote, I hope they understood it.

I heard my phone go off. Where did I put it? I looked through my handbag. Oh! There you are! I got out my phone and saw I got '1 New Message' I looked at the caller ID 'Nessa;)'  It's Vanessa.

I opened the message and read it.

'The girls' and I just wanna say that... THAT WAS AMAAZING! Who knew you could sing like that? We hope you win! Good Luck! Out in the audience, front row, you'll see us! -Nessa;)' 

I smiled. At least, I have support from my Mum and my friends. I put my phone back in my handbag.

I picked up my water bottle and took a swig of water. Ah! Nice fresh water!

"Selena, get ready to go back on stage in 3." Someone said through the dressing room door.

"Alright, be out in a minute!" I called out. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. This is it, this is what I've been waiting for. I slowly made my way to the door and then walked out, closing the door behind me.