Chapter 3-Stop Hiding!

A/N: Hello My Nashy Pears,,

Guess whatt... I got 2 votes for the last chapter and I feel proud of myself! Thankyooou my NASHYS! I never knew people would read my book!

SO,, back to buisness... Here is Chapter 3!! I hope you enjoy!!

READ AND ENJOOY!

-Shan xo

*************!*^)@!%#^&^%$#@#$%^&*&%$#@@^&*&@#^*(*&^%(*&$@#%^&***********************

Chapter3-Stop Hiding!

I wiped my tears away and walked out of the girls’ bathroom. Everyone came running towards me and I just showed my fake smile.

"SELENA!"

"SEL!"

"SELENA GOMEZ!"

Why do they follow me everywhere?

“Selena, are you okay?” Someone asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I smiled.

“Why are your eyes so red?” Another person asked, pointing to my eyes.

“Umm… Err… I” I stuttered. What do I say? Well, I obviously can't say I was hiding and crying to myself.

"Leave her alone!" I heard a deep voice say. Everyone turned around and gasped at what they saw...There I saw Justin with a glare written on his face.

"Just go away, everyone!" Justin yelled. Everyone walked away and whispering to each other. Justin walked up to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine.” I said again, rubbing my eyes. He opened his arms asking for a bear hug. I smiled and ran into arms –almost falling to the ground- burying my head in the crook of his neck.

Let’s just say; he smells amazing and manly. I could smell him all day, wait that sounds weird. I mentally slapped myself.

He pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back, “I guess, I will see you soon.” He winked at me. I giggled, “You probably will.” I teased

He smiled one last time and walked off. I sighed, he’s so… He’s so… There’s no words on how to explain how gorgeous he is.

I blushed and started walking to my locker.

Walking up to the pale blue locker, I entered the code in the messed up lock.

‘9-23-0’

I pulled the lock but it never clicked open. Argh! Stupid messed up lock!

I re-entered the code.

‘9-23-0’

*CLICK* Thankyou!

I looked inside my clean locker. I laughed, why is it so clean, Selena? I shook my head in disappointment. Where the hell is my History book? I looked up at the top shelf.

Oh, there it is! I stoop up on my tippy-toes and carefully pulled the book out; but that epically failed because all the other books fell out from the top shelf and meeting down at the floor.

I groaned. I’m having one of those messed-up days today!

I bent down and cleaned up the mess, which was pretty hard to do myself. Where are people when you need them? I put everything back in the locker, where they’re supposed to be. I grabbed my History book and slammed my locker shut. I put the lock back on and locked it.

I started to hum Owl City's Firelies song to myself and walked down the empty hallways. I wonder where the girls’ are. I hear my high heels on the solid floor again.

“Click, Clack, Click, Clack”

Why do high heels have to be so noisy?

I sighed. I should stop hiding this secret of mine. Otherwise, people will keep asking the same old question, “Are you trying out for the talent show this year?” It’s the same question every year!

I think I should have a go at it this year. I will sign up tomorrow; if I have the guts too. Well we see how I go tomorrow.

I hope to face my fears this time and stop hiding!...

***********##^#&&I$%&^*$@^&*&^$^#%*(*$%^#%*%%*^(I%@%$^%*^^%*******************

That was CHAPTER 3!

Do you think Selena will face her fears and tryout for the talent show? We'll find out in the next chapter!!!

I will upoload sooonn.....

Comment, Vote, Like, Fan, And Share The Story Around!!!!! xo

FIREFLIES BY OWL CITY! ON THE SIDE!! SUCH AN AMMAAZING VIDEO! ------------------------->