Chapter 1-Selena Is My Name

A/N: Heey, My Nashy Pears!

Okay, so I will put another chapter up for you! Just for you...

So, I still hope it is good... So HERE is Chapter 1

Read and Enjoy!

-Shan xo

******************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>*******************

Chapter 1-Selena Is My Name

Walking through the grey storm corridors in the school, everyone stopping and staring. Just putting a big smile on my face and my friends following behind.

"Click, Clack, Click, Clack"

My high heels making loud noises on the hard solid floors.

"Sel, Look!" Demi yells out.

I turn around and there is a huge crowd running to me... God, why does being popular cause comotions?

"SELENA!"

"SEL!"

"SELENA GOMEZ!"

It's wierd knowing that people notice you now than what they used to think of me?

**FLASHBACK***

I push my glasses up my nose to straighten them a bit more. A lot of books piled up in my hands. People laughing at you where ever you look. I just want to get out of this place.

"Hey, you!" I turn around to see a group of girls.

"I notice you from somewhere!" A girl pointed to me. They all strutted towards me and just stop to stare. Their eyes squinting at my face. Am I that noticable?

"Your that girl from Barney and Friends!" Another girl exclaims. I nodded my head. They took my arm and dragged me to the bathroom.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I yell, my whole body shaking. "We're not going to hurt you!" One of the girls say. "Then what do you want?" I ask.

"Okay, we were thinking if we could.... erm... basically make you over and you could join our group?" Another girl explains. "Why me?" I ask. "Because you're cool" She says punching my arm playfully.

"Whatever, fine!" I sigh.

Goodbye Life!

***END OF FLASHBACK***

My life changed and now everyone knows my name, everytime I turn or move all you here is "SELENA!" being called out to you.

"SELENA!"

"SELENA GOMEZ!"

"SEL!"

The crowd keeps running to me. I have a look of horror written on my face.

"RUN!" I yell. I take off my high heels and run for it. I look behind to see my friends running. I turn to look at the front and run into a body, a muscular body. Both bodies fall to the ground.

"Woops, sorry!" I apologize, getting off the ground.

"Hey, it's okay, no biggy" A deep voice says, getting up as well. I look closely to see who it is.

"Oh no! I'm really sorry Justin! I didn't mean too!" I apologize again. "Hey, I said it was no biggy." Justin reassured.

"I was running away from this large crowd... Oh great, here they come" I facepalm myself. Why won't they leave me be?

"SELENA GOMEZ!"

"SEL!"

"SELENA!"

The crowd stops in front of me. "That's my name, don't wear it out" I say.  "We're from the School Newsletter and we have some questions" A person says out of breath. "Okay, hit me!" I shoot.

"How's being popular?" A person asks, "It can be difficult and it is different but I love it!" I answer.

"Are you and Justin a couple?" Another person asks, I look at Justin raising an eyebrow and he shrugs. "No we're not." I answer.

"Are you going in the Talent Show this year?" Another person asks. I froze, why are they asking me that? I hate public stuff. I backed away from the crowd.

"SELENA!"

"SELENA, ANSWER PLEASE!"

"SELENA GOMEZ!"

I kept back away. Before I knew, I hit the wall...

"Guys, enough with the questions, back away from her." Justin tries to move them back. But they kept moving forward to me.

"SELENA!"

Stop!

"SELENA!"

Aggh!

"SELENA!"

That's it! I ran for it, I ran away from everyone... Why does everyone butt into other peoples lives?...

Well my name is Selena Gomez... So Selena is my name!

-------****************************<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*************************-----------

Like,Comment,Vote,and Share the story around...

 SELENA GOMEZ AND DEMI LOVATO PHOTO-------------------->